The Angry Fisherman: Find Hody Jones Part 2

Last time on Hero's' Ultimate Battle

Our heros were starting their walk to find the nosy waterfall that Ben and Blair founded before Cell appeared.

Hody Jones had made his appearance to our hero's and the Straw hats were not happy to see him again. A huge fishman Place appeared underneath Hody Feet and Hody went inside it to wait for a heros to find him.

When our heroes went inside, They split up so they can find him faster. They then fell into a hole and all three groups were together again and were in a huge room.

Now Our heroes are about to face the  New fishman pirate crew that are about 10,000 of them. Let's just hope they will survive to defeat Hody.

----------------------------------------

Zoro Grabbed one of his swords and hold it tightly. Erza was still in her Lightning Empress armor. Sanji puffed a cloud of smoke from his mouth. Nami got her Weather Pole stick and began to spin it in her hand. 

Usopp had his weapon ready to snipe the fishman. Everyone else was ready to fight and knock the sense into these bad Fishmen.

Goku fired his Giant Kamehameha Attack which took out 1/4 of the army. Vegetat used his FInal FLash which destroys a huge amount of the fishmen. Usopp fired his Fire BIrd Star which burn some of the army alive. 

Nami and Ben used their electrical power to shock the army until they were unable to move. Sanki used his powerful kicks to knock back the fishmen from the woman. Lucy used her Whip to beat the fishmen into sense. She then used her key to summon Virgo and ask her to punish them. WHich she did with her punches and kicks. 

SOul Turned into his weapons form and Maka grabbed him. Maka began to see souls that are in the fishmen with lots of hate and evil. She began to used SOul to slash them in the stomach and there legs so they would be just out cold for a while.

Brook pulled a sword out of cane and began to move very fast past 1,000 fishmen. "Humming Three Blocks: Arrow Notch SLASH!" All the fishmen he cut began to fall to the floor with big cuts and and scars.

Erza and Zoro try to cut the army into there was none.  Robin made arms pop out the fishmen neck and back and make them paralyzed when she broke their backs. Franky used his weapons Left and fired missiles at the fishmen which knock out a few of them. Chopper turn into his horn point and digged a hole which the fishmen fallen into and got stuck in it. Beerus used his god powers to desty the fishmen.

But no matter how many they defeated, more keeps coming like a unlimited army of them. Luffy and Ben and Natsu looked at each other and notice that the door was open. "GO GUYS! We can handle things here. Remember that  special move I showed you that would come in handy." Said Goku as he was punching some fishmen. Ben quickly return to his human form

Ben, Luffy and Natsu ran through the door was opening and began their search for Hody. THey found a huge door with other huge doors near it. THey didn't which one to pick. "THis one." Ben open a door, only to find a room full of fishmen. "Sorry wrong room." He said as he closed the door. Natsu open a door only to find a room full of weapons.

lUffy open a door and he found Hody waiting for them in his throne room. Ben and Natsu soon joined him and went into the room.

"So you finally came. I was wondering what three weak humans can do to the new improved ES pills." Hody then pulled a es pill and saloowednit. His muscles got bigger, His teeth got bigger. His nails began to look like claws. His eyes glowed red. HIs hair turned from black to white.

Hody moved a great speed that he punch Ben in the stomach which made ben screaming in pain. Natsu try to punch him with his flames but got kicked in the face, he was sent flying into the wall. Luffy try to used his Gum GUm Elephant Gatling gun on Hody but Hody wasn't going to fall for that trick again and jumped into the air and did a body slam on Luffy.

Hody was not breaking a sweat to the heros. The hero's quickly got back on there feet and look at each other. THey had no choice, they have to tree the fusion move together, All three of them. Ben turned into Heatblast and began to be the position they need to be.

Flash back

ON there way to run Island Goku was teaching them the fusion move and how it is made. He used vegeta and they then became Gogeta for THirty minutes. Natsu and luffy asked them thirty minutes later if three people can do it at the same time. 

Goku said he doesn't know but it might be dangerous.

End Flashback

Luffy was on the left, Natsu on the right and Ben on the top. THe three of them did the fusion techin first and when there fingers touch each other,  a huge flashing of light covered the entire room. The Energy from this fusion was so strong that Goku and Vegeta Felt it.

When the light disappeared, The warriors had the fusion clothes on his body. His arms had like dragon scales. ON his shoulders were fires coming out of it. THe watch symbol was on the warrior's chest. HIs eyes were now Bright Blue and his hair is now Golden color.

"Ha. It work. I am the new ultimate warrior. I am Luffy Dragon 10!" Said the new Fusion warrior. Hody couldn't not what he is seeing. Three warriors came together and formed a new person. Luffy Dragon 10 moved very quickly that he punch Hody in the face hard.

Hody got up and hate more Es pills. His body began more bigger and more evil. The fusion warrior was not scared. He was getting excitement of fun. He then quickly punch Hody in the face and then kicked him into the air. Hody then landed hard back into the ground. He then notice that the warrior is flying.

"Arm Harding" His arm began harder with a black metal on it. HIs arms then stretched his arms far as he can. "Gum Gum Dragon Fire Gatling!" HIs arms then came crashing into the ground rapidly and began to punch hody really hard.

When the dust was gone, Hody was turned into smoke and was sent back to where he was from. The fishmen then disappeared and the hero's stop their attacks. There were tired. They notice the fusion warrior and after thirty minutes, the three heros returned to normal.

The palace Then disappeared and the Rune island returned to normal.

THey were then heading back to the ship for the rest until they can feel like they can go walk on the island again.

------------------------------------------

THat was SUPER! A new fusion warrior was formed. What will happen next? Find Out soon.