Fu Versus Lullaby

Last time on Hero's Ultimate Battle

Our heroes have encountered a villain that they never seen before, Kaguya. She was draining the life energy fro LUffy.

BUt she was top by Naruto and was defeated in battle by on eof Naruto ultimate attacks. Now Naruto has joined the fight to stop Vangus once and for all.

What foe is Vangus about to send next? find out NOW!

----------------------------------

Somewhere on the island.......

A figure was in the shadows hiding in the tree and was sitting on a tree branch. The person was watching our heroes going to sleep. The person smiled as if the person was about to do something bad to the group. The human figure then vanish in thin air.

--------------------------------

Morning......

Everything was quiet and peaceful on the forest island, that is until everyone woke up from there sleep and a surprise reaction. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" THere scream shook the whole island that it looks like a earthquake.

THere was drawing like a silly smile or a tongue stick out marks on Ben, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Happy, Carla, Lily, Gajeel, Beerus, Goku, Naruto, Luffy, Nami, Zoro, Chopper, Maka, Soul, Kirby and everyone else, was shocked of what was drawn on there face.

It took about 3 hours to wipe the markings from their faces with water. "When I find that the person who did this I will beat them into a bulb." Said Natsu.

"Yeah good luck flame for brains." Said Gray. "WHat you say!" Said Natsu. He pressed his head hard on gray and was pushing him back.

"You two aren't causing trouble are you?" asked Ezra. Natsu and Gray stop arguing and then hug each other. "NO were are just having fun like friends should right Natsu?" ask Gray as he was shivering like a leaf.

"Aye." Said Natsu. He was trying to not get a beating from Ezra. Everyone was just like 'man she is scary' inside their heads.

----------------

A few hours later........

Naruto, Natsu, Luffy and Ben went on a search for our trouble maker. "Hey Natsu." Said Ben. "Yeah?" said Natsu.

"You said you can smell things like a Dragon. Can you use that to find any smell you never smell? That might give us a clue to where to find our person." said Ben.

"I will try." Said Natsu. He sniffed the air. THen his nose caught a unfamiliar smell. "Got you. THe smell is coming from......" he was looking around and the smell came from the top of  the tree branch. "...There." He pointed where the smell was the strongest.

A human figure jumped out of the trees. You can see the person face because there is a hood covering the person face. THe person then ran away from our heros with fast speed.

"HEY GET BACK HERE!" Scream luffy as he was running after the person. "Wait up Luffy." Said Natsu as he ran very fast to catch up with them.

" Said Natsu as he ran very fast to catch up with them