Two More Allies

Last time on Hero's Ultimate Battle

Blackbeard and Crocodile appeared were about to attack our heroes. Gray battle Crocodile with his ICe make magic. IT seems that Gray was able to defeat Crocodile without breaking a sweat.

Goku then turned into his Super Saiyan God Form to Fight BlackBeard. Goku and Blackbeard took to the skies and were fighting so fast that you can barely caught up with them

Goku then made his Kamehameha attack and fired it at Blackbeard. IT defeat him and Goku won.  NOw Vangus is happy that GOku win.

What is Vangus real plan with the heros? Which VIllain is coming? FInd out!

-----------------------------------------------

Vangus came to the heros in a pink ball form. "Heros I got a update to tell you. Anyone one of you heros can challenge your villains.  So that means one person can fight more than once.  Also I am summoning two more heroes for them to join you on your quest. And Good luck." Vangus then disappeared.

"I wonder who is coming." Asked Robin. THey then heard a scream from the sky. IT was boy with white  hair and girl with two pigtails and green eyes. THey were falling so fast from the sky that they were going to crash. 

Goku then took to the air and caught the girl and the boy just in time. He then floated back down back to the ground.

THe two figures were able to get the fear out of them from that fall. "Hello, My name is Maka. I am I meister. This is my Partner Soul." Said Maka in a nice way. "Yo." Said Soul.

Everyone then introduced themselves and a little about themselves. Brook was about to asked Maka something but got hit in the head by Nami. "So lets me get straight. You guys are from different worlds and your heros?" Asked SOul. Everyone nodded.

"OKay. And that this guy named Vangus is making doing this game of his. And we have to do what he says in order to go home?" Asked Maka. Everyone then nodded there heads in agreement.

Then a huge tree popped out of the ground. THen a huge light green ball came out of the ball. It cracked and a huge light green fog came out. IT formed the all mighty, Vilgax(in his warrior armor with the sword)! "BEN TENNYSON!" Vilgax screamed.

"Guys meet Vilgax, My number one foe since I was a kid. We always fight each other and I always win." Said Ben. "YOUR SO COOL!" Said Luffy and Chopper. "You only won Ben Tennyson because you caught me off guard. But this time you and your new friends are done for. Once I get the ULtimatrix, I will rule the universe!" Said Vigilax. 

Goku and Vegeta looked at each other. "This guy sounds just like Frieza but more evil." Said Goku. Vegeta nodded yes to Goku and turned their heads back to Vilgax. "Maka, if you say you can see souls, watch mine as I change my form." Ben then slap the dial down and turned into Four arms. 

Maka was shocked that his soul size has now have four red arms on it. Maka was having a hard time that someone can change their form and there soul size. "Maka, if it is alright I use your partner for a while in his weapon form?" Asked Four arms.

Maka nodded her head yes. Soul then turned into his scythe form with a red eye on the left side and the right side of the scythe. Ben the grabbed the weapon and picked it up and was ready for battle. "Ready squid face?" Asked Soul in his weapon form.

"WATCH TONGUE YOUR FILTHY HUMAN!"  said Vilgax as he drawed his blade and began to charged at Ben. Ben then block the blade with the scythe. Vilgax then fired lasers from his eyes which send him flying backwards.

Soul then returned to his human form and returned to his partner Maka. "Man, this guy is tough. And he pulled a dirty trick on Ben." Said Soul. "You stupid Squid face, you're nothing but a cheater." Soul then put his tongue out and mocked at Vilgax.(bad mistake)

Vilgax then got a little mad at Soul since he was mocking him. THEn Chopper stood out of the group. "I will fight you." Said Chopper. Vilgax looked at Chopper and laughed. "Please. What makes you think you can beat me when you're so small?" Said Vilgax.

Chopper then runned to Vilgax. "Heavy Point!" Chopper then turned into a humanoid size figure and has now five fingers. He then grabbed Vilgax and began to spin him around and then throw him into the ground. Vilgax then stood back on his feet and was not happy.

Vilgax then charged at Chopper. "Jumping boost!" Chopper then began to change and his arms are a little less muscular. HIs legs are longer. Chopper then jumped into the air very high. When Vilgax missed, he crashed into the ground.

CHopper then turned into his brain point form to find a weakness on Vilgax. When he was done, he turned into his arm point form. Chopper then moved quickly and hit Vilgax on the left side of his body. THat which stopped vilgax and made him fall to the ground. When that happen, he disappeared and a puff of smoke was left behind. "So that is what happen to our foes when we won the fight." Said BEn as he got back on his feet but was still feeling pain.

Chopper then returned to his normal form and treated Ben wounds. "I got to say CHopper, your forms are very cool. You might even impress yourself." said Ben. "DOn't be silly. Saying things like that, isn't going to make me happy." HE said as he smiled and danced.

"SUre looks happy." Said Luffy and Natsu. "Hey guys." Said Robin. "yeah what is it Robin?" Asked Nami. "I found this tablet on the ground but it appears to be incomplete as it was cut off from a larger tablet. All I can say from this, it says "Vangus." Everyone gasped that a tablet knows about Vangus.

----------------------------------

SHocking! How does a ancient tablet knows about Vangus and why wa sit cut from the rest in the first place? Find out on the next chapter.