F..FRIEZA!

Last time on Hero's Ultimate Battle

Our heroes have meet each other and introduced themselves. They shared their history about them and what happen.

THen the same pink of light was transmitting the voice of Vagus and he told them to do this game of his if they want to go back home.

Now will our heroes be able to do this stupid game and get home? Find out.

-----------------------------------

We see our heros walking through the forest, doing this stupid game Vangus is making them do. Well the talking cats can't fight a foe so they dont count but can still give the non flying heros a boost.

"MAN! WHERE ARE THE FOES!? I WANT TO PUNCH SOMETHING!" Screamed Natsu. "Well you just be patient Natsu. VAgus is not going to just pick a enemy in a sec and teleported him/her to us to fight. IT takes time. SO just wait. "Said Ben.

Then just then a huge tree pop out of the ground and drop a huge Purple spear. "PLease Vangus. Let it be a weak enemy." Praying Ussop. "Let is be a strong enemy." Asked Zoro.

THen Purple spera cracked and a huge blue smoke came out of it. THe smoke then started to come together and started to form something or someone. Goku and Vegeta then gasped because he remember that power from before. "It can't be." said Vegeta.

THe smoke the lifted to reveal  humanoid creature. It had three toes on his feet. He had five fingers on his hands. He had a long white tail. ON his head, chest, shoulders, his lower part of his legs, it has purple spheres. 

"Which fools wants to die before the all mighty Frieza?" Said Frieza in his final form

"Which fools wants to die before the all mighty Frieza?" Said Frieza in his final form. "WHo is the white dude?" asked Luffy as he tilted his head. Frieza was a little made that this human is being a annoying that he doesn't know him.

"Maybe this will make sure you remember me." he then just vanish. He then appeared in front of luffy and punch him in the stomach. Luffy then cough out blood. Frieza then return to his original spot. 

"LUFFY!" Screamed CHopper as he make sure that his captain is okay. "Well what do you know. Goku and Vegeta and Lord Beerus. I didn't know you would be here but  just like Monkeys do travel in packs. All the matters right now I can final get my revenge." He said as he smiled in a evil way.

"Goku who is this guy. He beat Luffy like it was nothing with one punch." Said Ben. Natsu was in hi defence stance. "Guys, the person you see, is Frieza. He is a strongest Alien that I ever fought against and he destroyed the Saiyan home world with only one finger. He is in his final form right now but if you see is next form, you can be a little scared." Said Goku with a angry face.

Ben hate someone is pure evil and who destroy a home planet that Goku race was once lived on. "I will face him." Said Ben. Frieza laughed that he choose to fight him. Everyone looked at Ben. "Are you sure? Just like Kakarot said, Frieza is no joke. You got to be a fool to face him." Said Vegeta. "i am sure. Hey Happy, can you do me a favor? Can you use your flying powers just in case he flies too?" Said Ben.