The Return of Hades

Last time on Hero's ultimate battle

Our heros had encounter Fu.Naruto was surprised to see one of the jinjuriki for the seven tails here in this unknown world.

Later our heroes find that there next foe is Lullaby in his true form. Fu, and Naruto went into there tailed beast mode.

They did lots of damage on lullaby which caused him to be really wounded. Fu and Naruto used a tailed beast bomb to finish the job.

What new strongest foe awaits our heroes? Will our heroes have against a strong evil that gave Fairy tail a hard time? Find out in The Return of Hades!

-----------------------------------------

Unknown loaction........

We see Vangus pacing back and forth of what foe to choice to battle our heroes. Then a brilliant idea pop in his head.

He ready the tree to summon a powerful foe that even the fairy tail will have trouble. HE smirk evilly as he can't wait for the result.

-----------

Somewhere on the island

Meanwhile somewhere on the island, a tree pop out of the ground and a huge black ball fell to the ground. It cracked and a shadowy figure came out of it. The being smirk evilly as he walk in the forest to kill our heroes

--------------------

On the Thousand sunny..........

All of our heros are resting and sleeping on the ship. Everything was going peaceful, that is until Natsu nose pick up something.

"NO it can't be." he said. He had to wake up everyone to warn them. Natsu took a deep breath before doing something to wake up everyone.

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!" Said Natsu as he screamed so loud that it jumped everyone out of bed.

---------------

a few minutes later....

THe group followed Natsu because he felt like he seen a ghost. "Natus are you okay?" asked Lucy. Natsu didn't respond. He just keep leading group.

The Fairy tail group was getting worried about Natsu behavior. That is when Everyone felt a strange and evil energy in the air. IT was so evil that it would give Acnologia a hard time. The Evil energy was coming from none other than the original Fairy Tail second guild master, Hades.

"Well it seems that Makarov children is still alive and some friends just to face me and die!" Said Hades

"Well it seems that Makarov children is still alive and some friends just to face me and die!" Said Hades. THe Fairy tail group went into there defence position just in case he tries anything.

"Who is he?" asked Luffy. "He is Hades, he used to be the second fairy tail master but now he is part of a dark guild called Grimoire HEart  and it took all over our strengths to just lay a scratch on him and beat him." Said Ezra.