Chapter 33 - Play Fighting

"What are you doing," Jeremy asked as we walked towards the school.

I looked over at him with a confused expression.

"What are you talking about," I questioned him.

"I know what your purpose. So let me tell you right now to knock it off," he said annoyed.

"I still have no idea what you are talking about." I looked ahead as we weaved our way through the crowded hallway towards outer class.

"Sydney," Jeremy tried to say in a serious voice but his face expressed something different as he tried to his his grin.

"What now?" I sounded exasperated.

"Stop pushing me or you'll regret it later." Now he was full on grinning.

"Stop?" I laughed. "I would love to see you try." I dared him with a full on smile on my lips.

"Fine, but don't go crying to Stacy or Robert because I warned you."

"Sure," I said in a bored tone.

"You asked for it." I wasn't able to respond back when I felt myself falling forwards. My face was in mere inches off the floor when an arm snakes around my waist bring me back on my feet.

"You jerk," I faced off Jeremy as he let me go.

"I warned you didn't I," he rose his eyebrows at me.

"Watch your back, jerk." I walked away from him. My brain was trying to formulate a plan of revenge for the next time I saw Jeremy again, which was in a couple of minutes from now.

I was sitting in the back of the class just like yesterday. The sit on my left was empty and I was more than one hundred percent sure he was going to sit on it.

"You give up already sweet cheeks," Jeremy grinned like he just won a prize.

"Of course not, hot stuff." Then. That's when it started.

He was lowering himself on to the chair to take a sit when I moved my foot which was hooked on to the leg of the chair, causing Jeremy to fall on his butt.

I began to laugh hysterically. The class turned to look at us. Some giggled along with me, while others were to afraid to laugh at the oh-might-Jeremy.

Jeremy gripped at the table to pull himself up, which I also thought through. So when he did grab it the table gave out causing him to once again fall on his little butty.

"Ha! Who's got who now," I laughed in his face while he gave me a death glare.

"You know Sydney? Sometimes you just annoy me so much I want to throw you out the window at times." He shook his head like he was trying to calm himself down before he dose something stupid.

Who am I kidding, when doesn't he do something stupid.

"Go ahead," I told him as I leaned back in my chair, kicking my feet up onto the table.

"You asked for it," he grunted under his breath as he lifted himself off the floor.

"What?" I looked up at him as he made his way towards me.

"Now you're scared?"

"No. Who said I was scared?" I looked at him with an expressionless face, like he didn't effect me in any way.

However, the truth was that he did. I don't know what's wrong with me, but whenever he plays with me like this, I can't help but want more.

I loved having his attention. Every little prank I pull on him is just to grab his attention.

I'm not going to lie. There are many pretty girls in this school. He could have anyone of them, or even all of them.

I could see it in their eyes. Some were afraid of him but somehow still liked him. I don't understand those type of girls but I'm not going to go up to them and ask.

Then there are the girls that cling to him. They might not have done it this morning, but that's just because whenever I'm around him they back off. And I like it that way. What girl wouldn't.

I was in my own little world when I felt myself behind lifted off of my chair and into a pair of strong arms.

I looked up at Jeremy giving him the what-the-heck look.

"Dozing off already, Sydney? I should say I'm a little disappointed. I was beginning to have fun messing with you," he smiled down at me, making me fall in his trance.

He began to laugh, which may I say was just amazing. I didn't know why he was laughing but in the moment I didn't care.

Well, not until he tossed me out the classroom's window!

"Jeremy! You're going to pay for this." I shouted from the bush outside of the classroom.

"Oh, look at that. The teacher just walked in."

I froze, my eyes going wide. Jeremy just chuckled at my reaction.

"Jeremy pull me in right now," I demanded him.

"No," he leaned against the window frame.

"Jeremy, please," I begged him.

"Not until you say 'Jeremy's the greatest and most wonderful man in this whole entire world, I just want to marry him'," he said in a girly voice.

"No," I crossed my arms.

"Ok. Well, I guess I'll see you later Sydney. Teacher's telling me to close the window. Already giving the weird look for talking at some bushes. Bye!"

"Wait!" I stopped him before he completely closed the window and I no longer could get in. "Jeremy's the greatest and most wonderful boy in this whole entire world, I just want to marry him." I blushed on the last part, looking down.

"Ok, it was close enough," I looked up at him and his the tips of his ears were red which made me smile. "Are you going to take my hand or what?" He grumbled.

I took the hand he was offering and he pulled me in. But maybe he pulled just a bit too quickly because we ended up spilled all over the floor. No, actually, Jeremy took all the pain from the fall while he acted as my cushion. Aren't I just lucky today.

"Ow," he groaned as he rubbed his head.

"You ok," I asked him.

"Yeah, but when we get home, will you give my back a massage. I bet later on it's going to hurt and feel soar."

"Sure." I tried to pull him up but man, he was heavy.

"We're is everyone," I huffed out trying to gain my breath back.

"I'm not that heavy and they all went outside. The teacher mentioned something about a field trip or something."

"Yes, you are heavy. Just ask your muscles." I gave him a tap then walked out the class.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He jogged to catch up with me.

"I don't know," I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh. Ok."

So we just ended up walking around the school until the bell rung for our next class.

Hopefully this time I don't get thrown out the window since we are going to be on the second floor.

_______________

Hey! Hope you enjoyed Sydney's and Jeremy's little play fight.

If you did then,...

Comment/ Vote/ Whatever you do, don't get thrown out the window

Hang on, next chapter is soon to come.

-blue842

:P o_O