Chapter 19 - Talk About Crazy

~ Jeremy's POV ~

The next morning Stacy and Robert came over to unlock the door. I don't know what happened to that crazy, annoying girl. I left her to her own as I went to my room that was on the third floor since I doubted she would be able to find me there. This house was confusing and you'll be able to get lost if you don't know where you're going. And I knew for sure that Sydney was in that specific situation. She probably knocked out on a couch somewhere around the house or maybe she even knocked out on the floor while she tried to find her way out of the hallways.

I didn't hear from her the whole night so I'm pretty sure I lost her. Finally!

I knew she was lost somewhere in the house but I wasn't in any hopes of finding her. I'm fine just as I am now.

I went to the front door to see Robert and Stacy standing before me. They began to bomber me with questions I had no care to listen to.

"You're not grumpy," Stacy questioned me.

"He must have done something to Sydney if he isn't erupting in frustration by now," Robert said to his wife.

"Your right," Stacy said back. "Let me ask him."

She then turned to me. "What did you do to Sydney?" She questioned me as she crossed her arms in front of her while she and Robert gave me pointed looks.

Just by their looks I know they were accusing me of something that I didn't even do. Ok, that was a total lie but they don't need to know that I lost Sydney somewhere in this mansion of a house that has confusing hallways.

"What!?" I pretended to be shocked by their accusation. "Me? Do something to Syd baby? Nothing! How could you two, my family, accuse me of such things?"

"Exactly. Since we are family we know to accuse you if something that's remotely related to you, you're to blame. If you were at the crime scene like your cousins fifth birthday party and the cake was smash on the ground, it was you. When your cousin had her ballet recital and her father, your uncle, didn't come, your fault," Stacy stated.

"Oh, and that one time that a stray dog came up to me and peed on my leg. Your fault." Robert pointed out. "Especially that one time that I got a phone call from the police station saying my car got caught on camera while speeding past a red light."

"Robert. That was you. It even showed in the picture. You were in the driver's seat driving. You even waved at the camera as you passed by while two cars almost crashed into each other, behind you."

"Yeah, but I was on my way to pick you up. So... It's easier to blame stuff on you than admitting doing something wrong. But still, you get the point."

"Wait... Does everyone do that? Blame me for bad stuff that happens to them," I questioned them, my eyebrows scrunched together.

Robert gave me a sheepish smile while Stacy right out nodded her head in agreement, not even trying to hide the truth.

"Nice. Real nice, guys," I glared at them before leaving and walking towards the kitchen.

"Now, back to finding what you did to Sydney," Robert said in a serious tone.

"Wait! Hold on a minute," Stacy practically shouted at us. "What did you call Sydney?"

I gave her a confused look with one eyebrow raised.

Realization hit Robert and before I knew it he was full on giving me a sly grin, while he bumped my shoulder with his and patted my back. I stood in place, confused.

"I knew you would like her," Stacy squealed.

I covered my ears from the ear shattering noise. "Ow."

"You finally have a friend," Stacy said excitedly.

"What? I do have friends."

"We mean calm, nice friends. Like Sydney," Robert said.

"You got to be kidding me. Sydney is a freaking beast and she is nowhere near nice," I spit out the last word as if it left a foul taste in my mouth. And so I could convince them, I rushed out, "She hit me before. In the face." I pointed at my face to emphases my point.

"Jeremy is right. That girl is crazy." I gave Robert a high-five in agreement.

"Robert," Stacy said in disbelief.

"What? Everyone needs a crazy person in their life. The fun crazy not the scary crazy. That would be terrifying." He shuddered just by thinking about it.

The kitchen's back door swung open. All eyes looked at it, waiting to see who was going to enter.

"Hola, hijos," Folvora, my servant who was more like family, greeted us. In under a minute her face turned from friendly to horror.

"Are you ok, Folvora," I asked her as I rushed to her side in a matter of seconds.

"W-w-who," she stuttered out.

"What is it," Robert questioned her as I helped her to a chair that was nearby.

"The door," she pointed at the door she just came through with fear. "It wasn't locked."

When she said that, I automatically came to a conclusion as to who it could have been.

I looked up at Robert and Stacy with a straight expression. "Sydney."

"It's alright Folvora. We know who it was. You don't have to worry about it. No one broke in. We're all safe," Stacy tried to calm Folvora down.

She must have went home, I thought as I went upstairs to my room to prepare for what was to come later. I needed to focus. I couldn't have her in my mind while I go with Jared to the warehouse and finish off with one of my many problems.

_________________________

First, what did you think of reading through Jeremy's point of view? 

Secondly, sorry for not updating recently but I've been swamped with test, projects, and many other problem from school. I'm not sure when the next update will be because I'm going to have to study (for the first time *crowd screams* yes, you heard right. I don't like studying, however this time it is necessary. It sucks, that's what it is)

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed-

Vote/ Comment/ Spring Break is a week away, finally! My brain felt it would explode any second.

I feel like a walking zombie the whole last week, it was horrible ...

Until next time!

-blue842 was here a second ago

o_O                     ;P                            :)                          :o                    :&   (Tongue Tied, haha)

O.P: March 13, 2016