Chapter 13 - Morning

I began to stir in my sleep. There was some kind of noise sounding beside me that seemed to not go away. I suspect it was the alarm clock, but then again I don't believe I owned one. However, I still wanted the noise to go away so I slammed my hand down in the direction that it was coming from.

Smack.

Skin hitting skin echoed throughout the room. My mind whirled, confused as to what I hit because it felt nothing like an alarm clock button, but rather softer and smoother. Since my mind was not functioning so early in the morning, I didn't even open my eyes to check what it was.

I was about to go back into a deep slumber again before something began to move under me. I cracked one of my eyes open to see what woke me up, yet again.

Slowly, I peeled my eye open and was horrified at what was before me.

"Ahhh," I screamed. Jeremy laid beside me on his back in the same clothes as last night and was looking down at me with an annoyed look on his face. My body rested half on top of his as our linked hands rested on his chest.

I immediately rolled away from him, or at least tried to.

"No need to screech so loud," Jeremy said. "And trust me you're not the only one horrified from this situation."

"What were you doing," I questioned him.

"What," he asked confused.

"Why were you staring me down when I was asleep?"

"Well, maybe it was because someone smacked me in the face, out of nowhere, with their hand. I think it's reason enough for me to give you a death glare, don't you think."

"My bad," I said expressionlessly. "But, it was not my fault. I thought I was at my house and an alarm was going off or something. Even though I don't believe I have an alarm clock in my room." I looked off towards the distance, scratching my head, in my thinking position.

Jeremy gave me a blank look that read, really?

"Plus, if you haven't flipped on to your back which caused me to lay half onto you, I wouldn't have been scared to death."

"Ok, now it's my fault somehow? Really?" His eyebrows rose in disbelief. "I didn't purposefully move onto my back. It's not like I can control my body from moving when I'm sleeping." He shook his head as to get rid of the subject at hand. "Let's just get up and ready for school because I for sure am done with this chain holding me captive at the moment."

"Why do I feel like you're talking about me instead of talking about the actual chain between us," I questioned him as he rose out of bed, dragging me along with him.

"Maybe because I was," he mumbled under his breath, not meant for me to hear. Then he added a little louder for my ears. "Take it as however you want, just move your little butt down to the kitchen because I'm starving."

"Of course. Why am I not surprised about that fact." He just rolled his eyes in response as he pushed me out of his bedroom and into the hallway, all the way down to the kitchen which was on the first floor.

Once we each had our own bowl of cereal in front of us, I began to question Jeremy as to what the plan to get the chain off us was.

"So," I began. Jeremy was serious when he said he was hungry. He was shoving food into his mouth as he pour more cereal and milk into his bowl that was half way done in a matter of seconds.

"How are we going to convince Stacy to remove this chain from us," I questioned Jeremy as I stared at him in disgust. He had a milk mustache as milk dripped from the edge of his mouth.

Once he finished with his multiple bowls of cereal he answered me. "Simple. We pretend to get along. That's what she wanted in the first place so we are just going to give her what she wants."

"Sure," I said sarcastically while stretching out the 'r'. "Real simple because we get along very well at the moment." I smiled to add extra effect.

Jeremy just gave me a plain look before getting up to clean up all the food and the dishes we used. I was about to take a bit from my own breakfast before I felt myself being pulled to the side, causing me to drop my spoon into my bowl before falling onto the floor then being dragged to the sink.

"Could you give me a hand over here? ...Please," I said while I was on my back being dragged over to the cabinets where all the cereals were located.

"Sydney?" Jeremy rotated his head in all directions as his eyes roamed the room in search of me.

"Over here."

"Where? I don't see you."

"If you don't remember I am chained to you." I chilled on my back as I stared up at him waiting for him to take the hint.

Slowly he looked down at his hand then to me who was on the floor shooting daggers at him as I put my hand above me for him to take so he could pull me up.

"No wonder I felt something heavy dragging behind me. I thought it was a sumo-wrestler haunting me." He bent down to pick me up. He grabbed me from under my arms and set me down in front of him.

"Really? Wow." I rolled my eyes.

"Ready? Ok, let's go." He completely ignored me. He so did that on purpose. It was no accident. It's never an accident when I'm around him.

"But I didn't even get to finish my cereal," I said as I strained my arm trying to grasp it from the distance while Jeremy pulled me towards the door.

Noooooooo!!! I mentally screamed in my head.

I was weeping in my head as Jeremy directed us towards a black slick sports car. At least it wasn't the motorcycle we rode on yesterday.

"Get in." He opened the driver's door.

"Oooo! I get to drive?" I turned around to look at him with hopeful eyes.

"No. You're going to climb over to the passenger's seat and I'm going to drive. Now hurry up or else we'll be late."I gave him a look that said 'really?' "Who am I kidding?"

"Definitely not me."

After a time of realizing what he said we both entered into a fit of laughter.

"I could care less if were there late."

I just nodded in response, agreeing with him.

"Just drive you doof." I spoke with a smirk on my face that didn't seem to want to come off. Weird.

_____________________

Well, finally here is another chapter of ... dun, dun, dun ... Unforgettable.

Anyways, tell me what you think and keep reading.

I'll see you on the other side. And by 'other side' I mean the next chap.

Comment/ Vote/ ;)

'till next time.

-blue842

O.P: Jan. 22, 2016