Chapter 12 - Can't Stop Fighting For One Second

Jeremy was pouring himself a cup of water when realization hit me.

"Don't drink that," I shouted out to him before he put his lips on the edge of the cup to take a sip of his drink.

"Why," he asked looking at me like I was crazy for shouting at him just because he was going to drink water.

"Because whether you like it or not you are going to have to hold it in. I am not going into the restroom with you nor are you with me."

He just stared at me with a blank expression.

"I hate my aunt for this." Was all he said before he put down the cup and lead us upstairs to his room.

"What? Stacy is your aunt?" I was shocked with the information. Now I understood what she meant when we first talked.

"Yes." We passed by several halls. Each corner we turn confused me. By the time we reached his bedroom, I knew I wouldn't be able to leave the house without getting lost a couple of times.

Jeremy opened the door and walked in, not caring I was trespassing his layer or personal space.

I was awed by his room. It wasn't anything fancy but looked really nice. His bed sheets were black and red in stripes. The walls of the room were a medium bluish color. There were two doors to the right. One opened up to the bathroom and the other I suspect is his closet. Straight ahead from across the door we entered there was a glass door that lead to the balcony. I didn't know what it over looked because the blinds were closed. His room wasn't littered with clothes as you would suspect of a teenage boy. His room was actually quite clean.

"Ok. So I don't know how this is going to work, but I think if you sleep beside m-," I didn't even let him finish before I started to go off on him.

"Ew, no. Who the heck do you think I am? I'm not like one of your play toys. That's gross why would you even suggest that. I don't even know you."

"If you have let me finished you wouldn't have had come to such idiotic conclusions like you are right now," Jeremy said angrily through gritted teeth. "Plus, I don't sleep around and it is not like it is any of your business as to what I do. Like I was saying-." I cut him off again.

"Wait. You don't?" I looked up at him beside me shocked. "But I heard girls say... But when they look at you... I just suspected it was-," now he was the one cutting me off. But I wouldn't blame him, it is annoying to be cut off especially if it's more than once.

"True?" he finished off for me. I just nodded my head too stunned to say anything else. He smirked at me. And let me just tell you it looked so amazing on him, I stood paralyzed beside him.

I don't know what is happening with me. First, when he told me that he doesn't play with girls in that way it made me feel glad. Then, when he gave me that half smirk, my heart started to beat a mile a minute. At least that's what it felt like. I need to stop whatever this is before it's too late to be fixed.

"Hello? Sydney? Are you even listening?" Jeremy snapped his fingers in front of my face bringing me back to reality.

"Yea, I was just thinking about something that I'm going to have to do later."

"As I was saying. I think you should sleep beside my bed. I'll be sleeping on the bed while you'll be on the floor."

"Aw, but why. Now that I know you didn't do the, you know, nasty on that bed, could I sleep on it, especially since I am your guest?" I gave him the puppy eyes so he wouldn't be able to resist and just give in and give me the bed. Did I mention before that my bed at my house is hard as a rock? I haven't been able to sleep since the day I got back from staying with my grandma.

"No." was all he said before going into the bathroom and begin to brush his teeth. He didn't even give a glance at my direction. He threw a new tooth brush my way along with tooth paste after he put some on his brush.

He lifted his left hand to brush his teeth causing my right hand to move along with his. I just stood in front of the mirror with a frustrated look as I brushed my teeth alongside him. As he bent down to rinse out his mouth I did too which led us to a battle of tug-a-war. I needed my hand as well as Jeremy needed his.

After a while our wrist began to sting. I gave up just at the same time he gave up. I went to use my hand again but he decided to use his too. What the heck?

"You know what you go first," I said tired of fighting with him.

It took us a while. However, by the time we walked out of the bathroom we were both about to knock out any second that in the end we both face planted on the bed and in no time were asleep.

Lets just hope we both stay face planted on the bed until morning.

_____________

Short but at least it's something.

Second update of the week back-to-back. Score for me. *Fist pump the air* 

See you later. Whenever that is.

Comment/ Vote/ Take a nap

Bye!

blue842, out!

O.P: Jan. 8, 2016