"Oh. Nothing really. I was thinking about some memories we had together."

"Oh. I'm really bored and want to talk about stuff with you."

"Like what?"

"Let's talk about the future together."

"Okay."

"So, if we ever have kids, how many would you want?" Leo asked.

"Um....maybe two or three. One boy and one girl or one boy and two girls. What about you?"

"I would want the same."

"What would be cute names?" You asked.

"Well I would definitely want our daughter to be Esperanza."

"I absolutely agree." You said with a smile.

"And for a boy, maybe Elijah or Theo."

"Yeah. That's cute names. If we have two girls, I want one to be Bianca."

"I agree."

  You and Leo talked about babies for about an hour. After talking about babies, you guys talked about a wedding.

"So Leo, where would you want our wedding?" You asked with a smile on your face.

"Maybe at a beach with the sun setting in the background. We could have it here at camp so everybody stays safe. Chiron could marry us and we could see if the gods and goddesses could come down."

"Yeah. That would be so cute and romantic."

"Where would you want to go for a honey moon?"

"Maybe we could go to Paris, France, and visit the love lock bridge and the Eiffel Tower. We could try and get Nico to shadow travel us..."

"Yeah. That's where I would want to go."

"Where would you want to live?"

"I was think we could live in a big $500,000 dollar house in New Rome so we would have enough space for children and so our children and we would all be protected from monsters. You could go to college also while I work at my own repair shop."

"That's a good idea. Would we be able to afford a $500,000 dollar house though?"

"I think we would. I mean, you're a daughter of Apollo and you want to be an ER doctor. So, I think you wouldn't have to go to college for 8 years, I think you could do one or two."

"Yeah. I think that too."

"What car would you want?" Leo asked.

"Maybe a Chevy Suburban. Since, it's big and has a lot of room. So if we have three kids, there would be a lot of room."

"That's a good idea."

"What else do you want to talk about Leo. I think we covered everything that would be our future."

"Not everything yet. (Y/N), we're celebrating our four year anniversary and I can't wait any longer."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't like your last name."

"Okay, then what should it be Valdez." You said in an irritated and confused tone. Why would he act like this? This is kind of rude and he never acts like this.

"I think it should be Valdez." He said.

"Are-are you doing what I think you're doing?" You said while stuttering.

   Leo slowly got on one knee and pulled out a black velvet box. He took one of his hands held one of yours. You used the other to cover your mouth as tears started to fall on your cheeks. Of course, they were tears of joy.

"(Y/N), these four years have been the best years of my life. I cherish every moment with you and I'm the happiest around you. When we're fighting, I love how you'll just run up to me and hug me around my torso and cry into my chest. That always calms me down and I could never be mad at you. Your smile makes my day, and I would love to see it first thing when I wake up. I love how you're caring, kind, amazing, beautiful, loving, adorable, and a million other things. I love you and no one else. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

"Yes! That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said."

  Leo took the ring out of the box and put it on your ring finger on your left hand. When he was finished, you hugged him and gave his the most passionate and love filled kiss ever.

"I love you so much Leo."

"I love you too."
**************************************
Hey guys! Sorry about another proposal one shot. I thought of this idea randomly last night. I love planning the future for myself, so I thought this would be cute to write about. Did you like it? Check out my other books! Xoxo- Cierra, Daughter of Apollo🌞