He just lead me to the bed and laid me down. What the fuck was I doing? I can't have sex of ANY TYPE with Calvin until I know I'm in a serious relationship with him. 

Why? He ready you ready?

Because I got that good, good boo. And I'll have a nigga sprung.Lmao naw I just fucking with y'all. But I don't wanna just give it up I've been through that and have had my heart and feelings hurt. 

He started to kiss my neck and tug on my shorts. Silently pleading for me to lift my ass so he could pull them off. When I didn't lift up he just took another route and stuck his warm, long, thick fingers into the front of my short. 

When his hand ran across my clit I moaned loudly. 

"You like what I'm doing to this pussy? Don't chu Zara?" His words made me moan louder. I have always loved dirty talk in the bedroom. If you couldn't tell by the Jerold run in. 

My moans made his fingers movement on my clit faster. I lifted my ass a little and then put it down with the quickness. He was Trynna get my shorts off. 

"Zara what's wrong?" he asked with his fingers still moving on my lower lips. 

"Calvin we can't do this. Mmmm- yes. We have to get to know- ahhhhhh- each other better." I was trying so hard to keep my composure but it felt so good. 

"I just wanna taste you. Just one lick baby." He just don't know how bad I want his tongue on me but we just can't. 

I push him off of me an get on top of him. I kissed his lips passionately and let my hand travel down to his GROWN manhood. I froze for a second but the got back to work. I stroked his dick through his boxers at medium speed. 

"Damnit Zara what chu doin?" why do people ask that question? I've always wanted to know. But anyways I grab his throbbing dick out of his boxers and stroke it up and down up and down. 

I stroke him in a circular up and down motion while rubbing my finger against his pre-cum leaking head. 

"Shit Zara shit" he moaned. 

His dick started to throb faster and I knew he was about to cum. 

I quickly ran out of my room and into his. 
I would have been laughing if it didn't turn me on so much. Shit now we both gotta take cold showers. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calvin 

So I asked Zara's teasing ass out on a date. She said we needed to get to know each other better so I'm like Iight it's cool. I'm not gone take her to no EXTRA high end place because to me that's for special occasions like; when I propose, when we find out we having our first baby, and anniversaries shit like that. 

But I'm not taking her to McDonald's or nothing either. Imma take her to this exclusive restaurant called Sentidos Salados. They served Mexican food for the family but it was a very clean and quiet place.

I wore a dark peach Polo button up tucked into black Calvin Klein slacks and Armani belt with black Christian Louboutin loafers. I was looking and smelling good. I don't know if you know but imma fine ass nigga. 

I'm down stairs waiting for Zara. Finally that woman be getting ready fast. I'm just ready for this date to over so I can hold her and put my face in her neck and sleep. Y'all like Cal I didn't know you was a light skinned nigga at heart. Man I'm not but she make me soft for her. 

Zara 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Calvin asked me out on a DATE! YASSSSSS BITCHES. I'm just too happy. I had to call CHINA. 
I told her EVERYTHING. 

"Bitch what? You talking bout this nigga like you in love n shit." She is so over dramatic. 

"No I'm not in love. I just like him that's all. But anyways I just got out of the shower what should I wear?"

"Ohhh bitch wear that one dress I bought you last year that strapless peplum. With them black pumps I couldn't borrow. Wear ya hair curly with a side part. That black purse I COULDN'T BORROW, wait bitch I just figured out you stingy as fuck, but anyways. And then that gold necklace your stepdad got chu for ya birthday last year." Well ok then. 

"Girl omg I love yo ghetto ass I didn't have to do NO work. Love you x10."

"Yea hoe what ever just know I'm borrowing that shit sooner or later so be ya ass prepared" imma just let her borrow it. 

"Did Robin call about the whole week off thing?" I would have called but guys know my predicament. 

"Yea that sexy yellow ass nigga called talm bout my sexy is leaving me and you need to fill in for her for a week. My first question was "am I getting paid?". Shit girl you know me I need some new clothes but he lucky he sexy because he got me n Jermaine in a argument. His ass gone say "You don't need to be talking to no niggas on the phone" and I told him to go fuck himself with a 12" dick and die" so you know his ass is mad at me. I ain't got no dick and I'm jittery." dick was like coffee for china ass if she didn't get her fix she talked too much and cussed people out. 

"Girl Calvin got a friend named Johnny n I think he would be yo type and he could solve your little jitters." I say laughing. 

"Ok bitch I need to meet him. Because I'm bout done with Maine's ass" FINALLY!!!!!!!!

"Ok hoe get yours. But imma let chu go because I gotta get dressed. Bye! Love you!"

"Ok bye bitch see yo ass later"

We hung up and I sent her a picture of Johnny driving. He looked focused and kinda mean. 

She text me," Damn bitch he look like he would tear some shit up. Imma need that" she so damn silly. 

I took my time getting dressed. When I was done let me tell you I look GOOD! and y'all know what Jazmine gone say: outfit in the side bar>>>>>>>

I was feeling myself honey. I walked down stairs and up to Calvin. He had this dumb look on his face. I just be killing these niggas man. Lmao

"So how do I look Calvin?"

"You look Iight" my face fell and he had a smile on his. Then I started to smile. I thought he was serious. 

"Naw bae you look fine as hell"
"Thanks baby"

When we were driving to where ever I didn't ask him were we were going because I like surprises. Except for with movies I hate that shit. 

We pulled up to this weird ass beach place it looks like the place in movies that you dump off a dead body. 

I turned to ask Calvin where the hell were we but he was gone. 

See now this nigga playing game n shit and he took the fucking keys. I don't understand why people do shit like that. You get snatched by the killer and take the keys and now we both gotta die because I ain't got no transportation to get out the fucked up situation. 

Shit now I worried myself. I'm shivering n shit ughhhh. 

I hear a knock on the window.

I froze. SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

This lady just KEEP showing the fuck up. I guess she can't take a damn hint. I role the window down and was greeted by her heavily scented expensive perfume. 

"Hi miss lady what can I do for you?" I asked her trying to be respectful and not give her a reason to grasp attitude with me and for me to have a reason grasp her hair out of her head. 

She rolled her eyes and smacked her lips,"No I just need to talk to you bout Calvin."

"What about Calvin?" I asked curiosity gracing my face. 

"Look I just don't think you should be led on by Calvin. He ain't faithful in relationships. If you didn't already get the messages. Yesterday when he left his house he came to meet me so we could have sex. And I have the messages to show you. Im having his baby what makes you think he is gonna be with you over me. We are going to be a family. I don't want you to get hurt Zara you seem mad nice and you deserve somebody better than him. He a kingpin not a doctor. You can't handle his life style and the things he does. I can look at you and tell that your not cut out for that type of life." She said giving me an all unnecessary speech. 

Looks can most defiantly be deceiving. I grew up mixed with the drug game. My parents didn't think I knew much but I knew a lot. Jerold is also in the drug game, nothing major, he owns a couple of blocks. 

I'm on the fact that she just told me that Calvin went out to meet her to have sexual relations. Seeing the disbelief on my face she pulled out her IPhone and showed me some of the messages. And indeed it confirmed what she said. I took a mental note to ask Calvin his phone number because she showed me a phone number. 

"Thanks for the information. I will guarantee you that I will think about prospering my relationship with Calvin. I hope you have a blessed night." I politely told her. See y'all I'm only a bitch when I received bitch and this time I didn't get it in my mail box so why would I drop it at the post office? 

Really not taking this conversation to heart I rolled up the window and wondered where in the fuck was Cal.

Five minutes later Calvin showed up fixing his clothes. What the fuck was he doing? 

He smelled weird too like a mixture of cologne and perfume. The thought of him doing things with Tasha instantly pissed me off. We are on a fucking date for Christ's sake. 

I looked at him with disbelief and anger eched across my face. I was looking cute for this bitch and he gone let that hoe touch him KNOWING I was in the fucking car WAITING for him. 

"You know what Calvin just take me home I'm done in for the night." 

"What's wrong with you?"

I laughed," Nothing I'm just not in the mood now"

"Umm ok maybe we could reschedule or something." I just let him think that. 

He was driving home and I just couldn't find it in me to talk to this dude. The disrespect is too real. 

When we got to the house it was 8:45 so I just went and changed. When I was done I just went to Calvin room to clean my mess and his. I'm just stuck like why would you not clean up these grapes and he got clothes on the floor n shit. 

When I was done doing that I went to the kitchen and got some water. I was hungry, more like starving, but I didn't feel like making nothing. 

I went to "My" room and drifted off to sleep. 

I woke up to someone shaking me hard." Zara wake up baby."

"What the fuck do you want man?" waking people up and shit. 

"Zara wake up you need to eat something, you haven't eaten since breakfast." that's when I smelled food. He bought me 5 Guys. 

He set the food on my lap when I got into a sitting position. Even though I was mad at him it still warmed my heart to know that he cared enough to make sure I didn't go to bed hungry.

He was about to leave but my stupid ass mouth called his name.
"Wassup Zara?"
"Nothing Calvin bye," I said irritated. 
"Oh"
"Yea" he came and sat next to me. I was mad at him when he was gonna leave but now I'm happy he chose to stay. I don't know what is wrong with me. 

These 5 guys burgers are HUGE but Calvin ate the rest for me. How does he eat so much. 

I got so sleepy after I ate that burger. I couldn't even keep my eyes open. I fell asleep thinking about why Calvin stopped where he did and if he slept with Tasha last night. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring I know but that's it for Chapter 14. I'll update soon I hope. If you need a book cover ask and I'll make one and you can use it if you like it. Suggest me some books guys that I can read in class. 

Thanks for The love

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3 Mucho Amor Chico's <3