"Where did you get that?" Eric asked, eyeing the small box in my hand.

"I'm a fucking leader for shit sake, where do you think? I went down to the infirmary and asked Theresa for it, for Candice."

"You told Theresa?!" I asked. My voice got a little louder.

"Honestly, sweetie. Did you not think she already knew about you and mister horny bastard here? The amount of time you've spent with each other over the past month, along with every breakfast and dinnertime you've been absent from, yeah she knows."

"She isn't going to tell anyone, right?" I asked her worriedly.

"Of course not. This is the most exciting thing that's happened to us since Aaron lost a bet and had to get a full body wax. You should have seen him, cried like a little baby. Theresa had to give him morphine for the pain. He was home "sick" the next day, hiding in his apartment out of shame, poor guy." We both started to laugh while Eric just stood there with his arms crossed and with a small smile on his face, obviously amused about the memory.

"That must have hurt." I said, my laughter continued.

"Trust me, it did." Eric comment.

"Oh, that was a good day. Anyways, I have to go so I'll see you two later. By the way, good luck today, Candice, I know you'll do well." Lauren said before waving to us and walked out the door. Eric closed the door and turned to me.

"Well, that was unexpected." He said, circling his arms around me and rested his head upon mine.

"I didn't think we were that loud." I said, which caused Eric to laugh.

"You were pretty loud." I broke from the hug and slapped him on the arm.

"Stop saying that, I already feel embarrassed Lauren heard us." I said covering my face with my hands.

"Don't be embarrassed, love. It only means you were having a good time, a really good time." Eric said, taking me into his arms again.

"Yeah, but the whole compound didn't need to know that." I looked up to see him looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"Let's not worry about that now, love. Why don't you go take a shower and I'll make us some breakfast."

"You do realize that we haven't had breakfast in the dining hall in a long time, right?"

"Yes, but I like having breakfast at home, just the two of us."

"I like that too." I said before standing on my tippy toes to give him a kiss before going to the bathroom to take a shower.

Erics POV

While Candice got ready to take a shower, I started preparing our breakfast. It was the regular breakfast consisting of oat meal, fruits, orange juice and coffee. I was in the middle of making the oat meal when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I yelled. The door opened and Max walked in.

"Good morning, Eric."

"Morning, Max."

"So, I just came to see if everything was set for today. Is Candice ready?"

"She's ready." I said, while I stirred the pot.

"Good, where is she by the way?"

"Taking a shower." I answered, not paying attention to what he was doing.

"Good, good. Now is there something you want to tell me, Eric?" Max asked, the sound of his voice made me look up. Max was facing me with Candice's bra from last night, dangling in one of his hands.