"You're so silly." Ashton laughed before picking her up so he could dry her off.

I sent Ender to shower so I could change into my clothes and get Gracie into hers while Ashton changed as well.

Once everyone was dressed and ready to go we left our cabin and began the walk down the hall to the elevators.

"Where are we going?" Gracie asked us.

"We are going to breakfast." I told her.

"I love breakfast!" She exclaimed, jumping up and throwing her hands in the air.

We all laughed at her silliness before Ashton took her hand and we made our way to the dining room.

A waiter led us to a table with three other people at it, a mother and father along with their teenage daughter who got wide eyed when she saw Ashton.

I smiled politely at them as we took our seats, Gracie next to me while I sat beside Ashton who had Ender on his right.

Someone took our drink order and then we left to go get our food from the buffet, Gracie excitedly following me.

"Okay, do you want a biscuit?" I asked her and she nodded away. "How about a banana?"

I filled her plate and mine before heading back to the table.

"I got biscuit." Gracie beamed at Ashton as he sat down and he laughed.

"My little biscuit is eating a biscuit."

She giggled before taking a bite out of the bread.

"So where are you guys from?" Ashton asked the people across the table from us.

"Michigan." The man answered. "And where in Australia are you from?"

"Well I'm from Sydney, but we live in Haven Harbour which is a little island off the coast where she grew up." Ashton nodded towards me.

"Oh are you newlyweds?" The woman asked us.

"Engaged." I corrected her with a polite smile.

"How exciting." She clasped her hands together.

I introduced myself, Ashton, and the kids and they introduced themselves as well, the husbands name was Mark, the wife's name was Caroline, and their daughter was Amelia.

"What line of work are you in Ashton?" Mark asked.

"I'm in a band." Ashton answered with a smile.

"Exciting." Mark nodded.

"Yeah." Ashton laughed.

"And Carter, what do you do?" Caroline asked me.

"Well I own a underwater diving business, but right now I'm just taking care of these two." I touched Gracie's cheek causing her to smile.

She was still eating her biscuit and her cheeks were puffed out like a chipmunk.

"Ashton what are we doing today?" Ender asked.

"We will probably just hang out outside and stuff, and then tonight you and Gracie are going to the kids club so Car and I can go out." Ashton explained.

"Why can't we go?" He frowned.

"Because we're going on a date. Do you really want to be there when I'm making out with your sister?" Ashton raised an eyebrow at Ender who made a disgusted face.

"Ashton!" I smacked his chest causing him to laugh.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Well kinda. But no, I'm just taking her out after dinner and to have some fun around the ship and then pick you two dorks up."