Chapter 34

SERENA POV

"Wake up! Wake up!" someone shouted in my ears. I didn't care whoever that person was I just pushed that irritating someone and turned around pulling my blanket tightly over me and slept.

"How rude!" I heard that voice again but this time I heard it clearly it was a female voice and from the accent, it was Rebekah.

I could feel the dipping of the bed meaning she again climbed on it. Suddenly I felt my blanket being pulled away and next thing I knew was my butt hitting the floor.

I groaned as I rubbed my butt "Stupid Originals." I muttered.

I knew she could hear it "I Know darling, but you love us."

I stretched my body "I think I am going to reconsider that. And why on earth did you wake me up? "

"Because"' she paused as she stretched out a hand towards me and I grabbed her hand as she helped me to stand up "We are going to shopping!" she screamed like a teenager.

"Seriously, Shopping? You don't have space in your closet for new clothes anymore!" I told her.

"Come on, Serena. I don't want to hear any excuses, go have a shower and dress up." She said as she threw my clothes from the drawer at me.

I grunted but I knew, there's no choice so I dragged myself into the bathroom.

I am still at Salvatore house which kind of annoyed me. I mean I do love to stay here. This is like my home too. But hoping to have some privacy is not a crime, is it?

It's been two months I have been living here. Yes, two months since the all Xavier drama. Everything is calm so far. I mean except for when Damon came to know that I have forgiven Niklaus, he went all mad saying how can I forgive someone like Niklaus? And then he literally choked Niklaus asking him whether he compelled me again for this. I told Damon that Niklaus didn't do anything as long as I have my necklace it protected me. After a lot of explaining and convincing Damon was okay with this, I mean I do need my best friend to be okay with my relationship. So after that it was pretty normal, they both sort of became friends.

*

*

*

"What do you want? What exactly are you looking for?" I asked Rebekah . We went from shop to shop but her highness didn't like any dress. My legs were paining now.

"I don't know. Something that catches my eyes, something that can make me beautiful." She said trying out different dresses.

"You are beautiful, Rebekah. Anything can look good on you. "I said checking on my phone.

"I... will try something else." She said in an unsure tone.

"No, I am not going to any another store. Do you really want to buy something? You are simply wasting your and my time. Quickly buy a dress from this one's or we are heading home." I almost yelled at her.

"Arghh.. I can't do this anymore." She said looking up at the ceiling.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

She quickly covered her emotion and masked a fake smile as if those words she just said wasn't supposed to be said out loud.

"Serena, this dress." She picked one dress that was hanging on the rod. I bet she just picked it without even looking at it. "This is the last one and then we will head home I promise."

"Okay fine. Just hurry up." I said flopped on the nearby couch. What is wrong with her today?

After few minutes she came from the dressing. She handed the dress she just to the salesgirl "No, this is not what I am looking for." She said as I rolled my eyes at her.