Chapter 12

Meanwhile in the quarry....

After killing Jenna and draining Elena Klaus breathes heavily and walks down the stone steps.

"I can feel it. It's happening." Klaus cries.

Klaus looks up at the full moon. Suddenly his bones begin to crack and he starts to transform. His eyes turns yellow like a werewolf's but veins still under them like a vampire's.

" Yes! Yes!" He screams.

Suddenly he get thrown in air. The flames in the bowl reignites, startling Greta. Greta hears and sees Bonnie coming down the hillsides, chanting a spell. Before Greta could react Damon sneaks up behind and snaps her neck. Damon kneels down and picks up Elena's body.

" No! You were dead! " Klaus says in disbelief.

Bonnie continue to chant her spell, Klaus body confronts into painful shapes as he screams. Meanwhile Damon carries Elena's body and lays next to Stefan. He then helps Stefan to remove stake from his back.

Stefan grabs Elena's arm gently calls her name "Elena"

"I need you to get her out of here." Stefan says to Damon.

" What about you?" Damon asks with concern.

"I m not going to leave until he's dead. Go! " Stefan says.

Damon does as Stefan said. Bonnie continues to chant and Klaus continues to scream. Elijah approaches and Bonnie stops chanting.

"Elijah" Klaus says in pain.

"Hello brother" Elijah says with neutral face.

Elijah punches him on his arms and gets the hold of Klaus's heart.

Old witch house...

Serena POV

"Love, hurry up we will be late for the party." Klaus said.

"Give me two minutes, I am almost done." I said fixing my hair and applying a final coat of lipstick over my lips. I took a final look in the mirror of the bathroom and unlocked the door.

I saw an impatient Niklaus looking down at his wrist watch. He turned to look at me when he felt my presence. He just stared at me for a whole two minutes, his eyes traveling through every curves of my body. When he reached my faces, he smiled showing his dimples.

I walked towards him and kissed him on his cheeks. "Let's go, we don't want to be late." I said teasing him.

He grinned "why do you always take so much time to get ready? You do look beautiful but still." He said as we walked down the stairs.

"It takes time Niklaus, to look so good." I said winking at him.

" love, Don't give me second thoughts on staying here and ravish whatever that beautiful dress is covering." He said almost whispering in my ears. I blushed at his words.

I heard someone clearing his throat. We both turned only to see Elijah in his usual suit.

"Evening Elijah." I greeted him.

"You look breathtaking." He said taking in my appearance.

" Only you know to compliment me Elijah." I said pouting at Niklaus.

I loved to tease him especially when he gets compared with someone else.

" Well, he knows and only will compliment you through his words but sweetheart I compliment you through -" Niklaus started saying but I cut him off .

"Shh.... dirty mind" I said keeping my finger on his lips which he somehow managed to bite gently.

I woke from the pain but this time it was more hurting than my dream as I felt my neck and wrist paining.

"You are up. Thank god" I heard Ric's voice.

I got up from the couch and sat on it.

"I hate mikealson brother's only thing they know is to snap my neck." I said rubbing my neck.

"What happened? Why did Elijah snapped your neck? He said something about caring for you. Mind to shed some light on it? As we are stuck in this house." He said sitting next to me.

I took a deep breath and told him everything I told Damon. He was taking it slowly. He nodded to everything what I told him. He's my good friend too after Damon so explaining him was not so hard.

"Do you think they killed him by now?" He asked with concern when he learnt only way to cure my bite wound is through Klaus's blood.

"I don't think so. I do want him to be killed. He made my life hell and I don't want the same to happen to you guys if he will alive tonight." I said.

"But-" Ric started to say but I interrupted him.

"No buts here Ric. If he dies then he's gone for good. If you are worried about me then let me tell you I lived my life but my existence is only memoirs of loses and slaved moments. Which I try to forget every time. I don't care if I die tonight or tomorrow because I know there will be few roses on my grave from the people who care about me genuinely." I said with all honesty.

I realized after running away from Klaus all I ever wanted was someone to care about me then I met Damon and his gang who accepted me. So I have no regrets.

Ric hugged me and I hugged him back.

Quarry

"So you are going to rip my heart away?" Klaus asks in pain.

"That was the plan indeed. But seems like destiny has some other plans for you." Elijah says.

"Do it and I'll take you both." Bonnie warned him.

"You'll die" Elijah said.

"Don't care." Bonnie said with determination.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus I am letting you live." Elijah said looking at him.

"I'm sorry" he said looking at Stefan and he flied off with Nikalus.

**********************

Don't forget to vote ;)
Sorry for the mistakes