Chapter-11

sorry for the mistakes .

Down in the basement Bonnie had her hands placed on either side of john's Head and was chanting a spell. Jeremy, Damon and Serena were standing by, watching. Damon becomes impatient and snaps his fingers.

"Come on, Bonnie we need to kill a hybrid." Damon says.

Bonnie opens her eyes and says "It's done."

"That's it? Let's go" Damon says.

Damon and Serena leave the basement while Bonnie joins them later. Alaric and Elijah reach the entrance when they hear Serena and Damon walk up the stairs.

Bonnie soon joins them.

Elijah glances over everyone but stops when his eyes spots Serena, he instantly knew something was wrong about her ....something off about her. His eyes then spots a sweat on her neck, anyone would consider it as a drop of water but his eyes spotted the trail of sweat.

"It's time." Elijah says getting everyone's attention.

"All right I got the weapons in the car." Alaric says.

But Elijah snaps him "Bonnie's the only weapon we need."

"Serena, Can I talk to you for a moment?" Elijah asks to Serena.

She looks at him and then at Damon. "sure." She says.

They both walk out of the house.

"What is wrong?" Elijah asks.

She looks at him and confused "wrong? What are you talking about?"

"Then explain why is there a sweat on your neck?" he points towards her neck "why are you looking even more pale than before?"

She just stays quite because she knew Elijah knows why.

"Where is the bite? " Elijah asks but does not wait for the response and starts checking her left hand and then grabs her right hand. She lets out a small cry when he holds her wrist. Elijah loosens his grip and slowly pulls her sleeves up.

He examines the bites "It's still fresh but we need to heal it soon. "

"Heal? There's no heal for werewolf bite Elijah. I know it's time for my goodbye." She says pulling her hand from his grip, covers her wound.

"I am not letting you die from the bite Serena, I know the medicine." He says.

"What? Medicine? What is it?" she asks out of curiosity.

"Niklaus." He says.

A frown marries her face "what are you saying? "

"His blood heals the wolf bite." He says but Serena interrupts him.

"Really? But we especially you are going to kill him soon! You said he will be weak only for a little while and you need to take him down in that time. There's no time for-"Serena gets interrupted.

"Come you two, you can continue later" Damon calls them and leaves with Bonnie.

They both look at each other.

"I have always chosen my family first, with or without your will you became my family when Niklaus married you. I will choose you over them" he says looking at Bonnie and Damon.

"No, Elijah Don't. They are putting everything at stake I am not letting you do this" she says when she realises Elijah has a change of plan. She doesn't want herself to be alive to see Damon and others face the wrath of Niklaus if he comes out alive from the ritual.

"I hate to do this but I am sorry." Elijah says.

Serena's falls in Elijah's arm when he snaps her neck. He carries her to old witch house and places on her couch.

Alaric approaches them. "What happened to Rena?" he asks worriedly.

"Same that's happened to you. Getting locked in this house by the people who care for you." He says. Elijah takes a last look at Serena and leaves the house.