Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

My vision blurred. I could feel myself slipping into the dark. I tried to fight it with all my strength, keeping myself awake but I guess Death had different plans.

“FBI! Put your weapons down where I can see them!” yelled a voice.

Everything was hazy, I couldn’t breathe. My vision was blurring.

I felt someone lift me into their arms, but I couldn’t see who they were, the darkness was slowly blurring my vision.

“Taylor, oh God, Taylor, don’t close your eyes. Baby, don’t go to sleep, please!” cried the broken voice.

That was the last thing I heard before I let Death consume me.

-

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Was this heaven? Was heaven just darkness? Or was this the afterlife, no heaven or hell, just pure darkness?

“Taylor, please wake up,” a male voice cried.

Noah. It was Noah’s voice.

Was he dead too? Oh my god, what will happen to poor Gracie now?

“Taylor, I love you. Please wake up,” Noah said, almost as if was begging.

Wake up? I was asleep?

I was alive?

Slowly, I opened my eyelids, only to close them from the bright white lights.

“Taylor, sweetie, its okay, open them slowly,” Noah reassured in my ear.

Slowly, like he said I opened them. I blinked repeatedly so my eyes could adjust to the lighting. Once it did, I looked to my right to see a tired looking Noah with a smile on his face.

“Noah?” I croaked out.

“It’s me T.J. Oh God, I thought I had lost you. I thought I lost you,” He closed his eyes, and tear slowly slid down his cheek.

“What happened to the bruises on your face Noah?” I asked him.

He looked away for a second before his eyes connected back to mine.

“They’re gone. You’ve been in a coma for the last three months. They said you wouldn’t make it. I-I don’t know what I’d do if you didn’t. You don’t know how much guilt I felt knowing all this was my fault. I’m so sorry Taylor. But we had to do this in order to stop him. I’m sorry, Taylor. I’m so, so, so, sorry. I’m such a horrible person,” more tears were coming down his face now. He buried his face in his hands and silently sobbed.

Despite everything he’s done, my heart broke for him seeing like this. The last time I saw him like this was when his mom had died.

“Noah,” I whispered.

His head snapped up and stared at me, wiping his tears away.

“I’m so angry at you. So, so angry, but despite that, I still somehow manage to love you. I’m not saying I forgive you, “I said, as saw his happy smile, falter slightly. “I’m saying I’m pissed off you didn’t tell me your plan from the start. I could’ve helped you”.

I heard him sigh, when I looked away.

“I know you’d be mad and I didn’t expect you to forgive me either, but I’m going to try and earn you back Taylor,” he said firmly.

I looked at him and gave him a small smile.

“I know you will Noah. I just ask next time you do something that might kill us both, you tell me. I don’t want to get shot three times and almost die by doing nothing. You don’t know how painful it was,” I whispered, as a tear slid down my face.

He reached over and wiped the tear away from my face.

“I know. I’ll earn you back somehow Taylor. But for now, just don’t ever leave me again,” he whispered.

“And you don’t ever betray me like that again,” I told him.

He stood up and descended his head down towards mine and gave me soft, feather like kiss on the lips, and left the room. 

A/N

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAST CHAPTER OMGOMG. BUT DO NOT WORRY, THERE IS AN EPILOGUE. AND NO. THERE IS NO SEQUEL. I really dislike sequels aha, so I'm not gonna bother to do one. 

As soon as I upload the epilogue in a couple of days, I'm going to work on my story Haunted. 

And once again please VOTE AND COMMENT AND VOTE. BUT PLEASE VOTE. PLEASE. BECAUSE THIS IS ENTERED IN THE WATTY AWARDS. 

Anyways, anyone want to make a trailer for me? I'd really like it if someone did. Just private msg me or something! :D

anyways, the song on the side is The One That Got Away by Katy Perry because I'm currently obsessed with it. 

:)

Enjoy! 

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!