GrandMa Norris to the rescue

GrandMa Norris' POV:

 I can totally understand this girl's problems and delimma's. I had brought her and her sister up when they lost their family. Hell her twin was like our son too. These kids grew up playing in the tree house my husband Mark built for them. 

We had been childless and these kids completed our family. Now, the remaining two were messing up with their lives and I couldn't let this happen. No way was my girl going to live a half life any more. I followed her and then took her home. Yes, I am fast and strong for my age.

I took the girl home and sat her on her favorite couch. She hugged my like a lost child and cried. I held her the entire time. Cursing Jase silently. She had always sacrificed, always let others be happy but she had never deserved what she got. 

We cried for a while before she quitened a bit and I lay her head on the cushion before going into the kitchen to get her favorite cookies and milk, just like when she was a child. I had baked them day before yesterday, especially for her.

As I lay the tray on the coffee table, I noticed two things, one, she was asleep and two, Mark, my husband was sitting quitely on the loveseat. I chuckled and made my way to sit beside him.

I rubbed my knee as I used to do his and he rubbed his shoulder like he used to rub mine. He had passed away a few years back and that meant I couldn't touch him. But he has been with me forever. I remember coming back from the funeral, to stunned to speak , to react and I sat in his rocker, quitely, just starring into space when I felt warm and then cold and I jumed when I saw him standing by the fire place, just like he used to.

At first I thought I was loosing my mind. I began to see him everywhere, then I could here him talk to me and thought it was time to go to the asylum but he shook the rocking chair hard and made me gasp. You are not mad you know. I can be seen by you only.

Why ? I had asked and tears rolled down his eyes,as misty as the person himself, or the spirit he now was." Becuase I cannot leave you alone honey", he whispered.. " I left you and there was no one to take care of you.so I begged the angels at the gate to let me be there for you and they agreed." I sat there stunned, no I am hallucinating I thought.

"No honey, you aren't I can be here for you, talk to you even help you in an emmergency but I cannot be seen by anyone, if you tell people about me, I will be taken away, so please,please let this be our little secret." He whispered and I agreed.

From that day onwards, he was with me every day. We couldn't touch so we would touch ourselves, like now. He would make me cook his favorite things and invite friends over, then he would watch over us quitely. Today, he was sitting beside me and watching Kara. He had always loved her the most and her twin was like our son, Mark and he would have boys night outs.

We sat quitely next to each other and observed a sleeping Kara. She looked like a small child and I began to cry silently again. "Hush Honey," Mark whispered, we can make her happy"

"How ? How can we put a smile on her face?" I asked in desperation. 

"She will be happy, but first take her for a makeover, not only a physical one that you women so love, but also an emotional one. Help her get over her past and leave her baggage behind. Teach her what love really is and what is freedom. Teach her how to live. Teach her honey, I know you can."

I sniffed as I nodded, my Mark was so right I could and I will. I promised my Mark.

NOw all I had to do was rope in Marge and plan Operation Kara. But first, I got up and called Jase, I had to settle his brains first.

He picked up on the second ring,"Girlie, " he sobbed, thinking Kara was calling him. Men! Why would she? , "No son, its me, GrandMa Norris," I replied.

"Yes mam, I am sorry, how can I help you?" He asked.

"well son, to help me, you need to man up first and stop crying , then I need you to use your brain cell and answer a few questions in writing for me. Can you do this without getting drunk?" I hissed.

"Yes mam, I will. What am I to answer?" He asked.

Phase 1 complete.

Sorry for the long wait.

what do you think of this???