Chapter 12. This is how children are born kids

So sorry for a late update, but this chapter carries straight on from the last chapter with the proposal and then the romantic flight ;)
WARNING: MILD SEXUAL SCENES ;)
~Jaden🐲❤️
Hiccups POV:
I picked Astrid up and carried her to my house from toothless with her giggling. Toothless took off to go see Stormfly I guess, he will probably sleep in her pen with her as usual when I'm with Astrid.

I put Astrid down on the floor and shut the door behind me and the windows as my dad and mam are staying out tonight with spitelout and gothi.

I turn to see Astrid smirking walking up the stairs slowly heading to my room, and I follow immediately. I run up the stairs and see her standing with her back to me facing the bed.

I walk behind her after shutting my door and run my hand up her arm to her shoulder then do the same with my other hand on her other arm.

She turns her head to the side slowly with a smirk and then I kiss her neck gently as I hear a light moan from her.

I smile through the kiss and then she suddenly turns around, grasps my hair and gives me a passionate kiss with her tongue slowly entering my mouth.

I groan loudly with pain from her grasping my hair tightly, but I like it. She swirls her tongue around my mouth as I slide my hand down from her waist to her thigh and lift her up, so that her legs wrap around my waist as I walk her over to my bed.

I put her down gently and straddle her still kissing deeply. I automatically rip open her top after taking off her shoulder armour. She helps take off her lower clothing then she pulls off my torso armour and bottoms.

I push her down onto the bed as I kiss her more passionately and slide my hand down her thigh. she grasps my hair tighter as she moans and we carry on kissing deeper and deeper..... (But no baby's will be made tonight ;)

Abbie's POV:
We were in the town square after the dragon race where hiccup proposed to Astrid! It was so cuteee! I'm sure tuffnut was crying?!

Hiccup and Astrid took off on toothless for a flight so all the villagers slowly went home as it was dusk.

"So you coming back to mine?" Tuff asked me placing his arm around me. "ERM why don't we go to my place, no one will be at mine?" "Yeah sure" he smiled back kissing my cheek.

----lil mini time skip----

I let tuff in my house and then shut the door behind us. As I closed the door I spoke up welcoming him "you can light the fire if your cold" and as I turned round tuff rushed over to me and pinned me up against the door kissing my neck.

Woah, okay tuff. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips hard. He pulled me up so I jumped and he caught me so I had my legs wrapped around his waist tightly.

He moaned before carrying me over to my bed and laying me down. He took his top off and jumped on top of me kissing me passionately.
This is gonna be a good night
--------------------------
Oi oi Dragon Homies!!!
Its been a while I know. I'm gonna be updating again since life's shit again and my fangirl feels are kicking in knowing its 21 days till new RTTE😭🐲
So yea, I'll update tonight or tomorrow;) 🖖🏾
Don't forget to Vote & Comment for more!!
~Jaden🐲❤️