Chapter 6. Friends?

Astrids POV:
I left the house and just like I guessed everyone walking around just stared at me and I got quite a lot of apologies. I was still upset over what happened and from no one believing me, but I just wanted my life back so I decided to forgive everyone.

"Sorry" and "sorry Astrid" was all I heard walking through the village heading to the great hall and I just said things like "it's fine" "forget about it" and put a slight smile on my face.

Right that's the villagers sorted and forgiven. Now for the gang, and..hiccup. It will be harder forgiving them all since it hurt the most that non of them believed me, but we all make mistakes right?
-------at the great hall-------
I pushed the doors open to reveal the rest of the villagers eating in here, which included the gang and hiccup. I saw most people look up at me with shocked expressions on their faces.

Hiccup was over at his fathers table with, Stoick, valka, gobber and some of the men from the council. Hiccup looked up at me once gobber saw me so I looked away sharply trying to avoid him.

I walked to the gang at our table and stood there and they all looked up. "A-Astrid" Abbie stuttered. They all apologised and began massive speeches. I giggled and stopped them by speaking. "Guys it's fine! I forgive you all! I've missed you guys SO much" I say so loud that everyone in the great hall was listening i think.

The gang stood up with smiles and I reached my arms out and got a missive group hug. I do have to say that I noticed snotlout was first in and hugged too tight for my Liking! But I couldn't be bothered to argue so I just hugged tighter onto them all.

GODS I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS!

I sat down beside them and we all talked and laughed, I did notice hiccup look over a few times. Now I just need to talk to him.....
Hiccups POV:
I heard Astrid forgive the gang and say she missed them, I wonder if that includes me?

The next thing I know they are all hugging? And just to say for my liking snotlout was a little to excited to get a hug from Astrid!

I wonder if she will forgive me too? I hope so! Once everyone's done eating I'm gonna talk to her. Ugh wish me luck!
-----------30mins later--------
Everyone was done eating and everyone was leaving the great hall now. I saw the gang leave with Astrid so I ran after them. I ran out of the doors and saw the gang going down the steps.

"Astrid!" I shouted and she turned around. She walked back up the few steps to the doors and stood next to me. "We will leave now. See yous at the academy then" ruff said guiding the gang away.

"Look Astrid. I'm so sorry, words can't describe how sorry I am and how much I miss you!" And as I'm about to finish, she smirks and says "well show me then" and with that I lean in knowing what she meant but she grabbed my collar and kissed me hard.

I was so surprised but believe me it only took me half a second to kiss back. She snaked her arms up from my collar around my neck and I was holding her waist tight. We were kissing at the side of the great hall for a while, I guess we were just making up for all the days apart. I mean how many kisses must we have lost?!

Once we finally finished kissing, which I could of done forever, we looked into each others eyes and smiled. "I love you haddock" she says with a really big smile. "Not as much as I love you hofferson" I say with a smirk before kissing her deeply again.
Astrids POV:
So basically I woke up this morning feeling like my life is over and I wanna jump off a cliff. And now I am making out with hiccup :)
Well this has been an eventful morning......

Anyways me and hiccup finished kissing and finally walked to the academy to meet the gang with our fingers entwined.

Once we got there the gangs faces were priceless. "Well this is a big turnaround" fishlegs speaks up as the others are still silent.

Me and hiccup just smirk and he speaks up "well anyways. Things are back to normal, so let's get training!"
-------------------------------------------------
Yey hiccstrid is back!
And so am I! Sorry for not updating in a couple of days, wattpads been fucked and it's all good now.
Anyways I'll update tomorrow!
Night dragon homiesss:)
~Jaden🐉