Chapter 3. Sleepoverrrr

Hiccups POV:
I've just got back from riding toothless and it's now about 6:00pm so I headed to the arena for a sleepover with the gang. I have no idea why we are having a sleepover, the last time we did it was for Astrid when she didn't have a house from it being ruined in a attack by dagur. But I guess it will be fun.

I arrived at the arena with toothless and saw all of the gang sitting in a circle with their dragons behind them around a campfire. They all looked up and smiled as they saw me.

"Hey hiccup! Come sit here" Fishlegs shouted over shuffling along making room for toothless and I. I sat in between Fishlegs and Snotlout, with ruffnut, Abbie and tuffnut opposite me.

We sat with chicken on a stick, each holding them into the fire and eating them. We talked a lot and quite often bringing up good memories which I gotta admit made me smile. But I noticed nearly every good moment I've had, Astrids been there. She's always with me keeping me smiling and now that she's gone so is my smile. (And everyone loves hiccups smile!)
Abbie's POV:
I noticed often a smile was growing on hiccups face when we were talking about old times. I wasn't in any since I'm a pretty new arrival to Berk, but I loved listening to the story's and I gotta admit most were about tuff being stupid in the past which made us all laugh.

I also noticed hiccups face go back to a plain and emotionless one when ever Astrid was mentioned in any. I really don't think we are ever gonna get hiccup back.

Only if Astrid never kissed Jack.
Astrids POV:
This afternoon I was looking for the gang since I decided it was time to get them back, and beg them to believe me. I REALLY miss them all.

I was looking all over for them and finally found them at the arena and it was now dusk. They are normally all at home by now. They were all around a campfire with chicken and laughing and talking, are they having a sleepover?! They never had them with me! I went up to the chained roof and looked down into the arena and sat down to listen to them.

I heard them talking about the good old times we had together and laughing with each other. I felt a happy smile grow on my face with one tear drop gradually making its way down my cheek. I was sitting with my chin rested on my knees up against my chest. I listened to them for ages until I got lost in thought as they all went to sleep. I was thinking about of course, hiccup.

What we used to do together, flying, training, laughing, cuddling, kissing. I missed him soooooo much now, especially since I know I never done anything and we were apart for NO reason.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a squeak. I opened my eyes to see, Hiccup? His metal leg must of made a squeaking noise when he stopped walking out of the arena. I gazed into his eyes until he turned away to walk into the woods. "Hiccup" I whispered loudly. "What?!" "Wait. let me explain?!" I shouted as I got up walking after him. He suddenly stopped walking and turned to me sharply "are you still trying to explain yourself?!". "Yes! Because you don't know the truth!" I argued back. He faced away from me "ugh. Just save it Astrid" he whined and then ran into the forest. Until he disappeared slowly from my sight.

Why won't he let me explain?
Hiccups POV:
There she was. Sitting at the outside of the arena. Has she been watching us all? I guess she has from the tear stained face and looking down at the gang lost in thought.

I just wanted to hug her tight and tell her it's okay, and that she has all of us, she has me. But no. I didn't just because I can't get over what happened. I don't know if I am in the wrong here, staying away and leaving her. But it just seems right. So I walk away from her.
--------------next morning----------
I was still in the woods. I fell asleep in the cove. I remember leaving toothless and the gang at the arena, and ugh... Astrid. Why won't she leave me? Is she really telling the truth? (Yes she bloody is u thick plank)
Astrids POV:
I woke up early from my house which I wandered slowly to late lastnight thinking about, well you probably guessed who.

I walked straight to the arena cause guess what, I'm gonna tell the gang what ACTUALLY happened and it's up to them if they wanna believe me or not!
--------at the arena-------
I walked in to see the gang now awake with the dragons. Once their eyes laid on me they all shut up and stopped talking. I stood In front of them all, even the dragons were looking at me.

"Look, I don't care what you think of me alright?! Cause you know what I'm not perfect and I swear to Thor I know that, but neither are you! And I've made bad choices and mistakes in the past, just like when I left you guys and hiccup out to be with Jack. But I PROMISE I never kissed Jack! Alright! I would never kiss Jack, like ever! That's like kissing Snotlout!!!! I just needed to tell you guys this to prove I tried to tell you. So it's up to youse if you guys believe me! So see yas around, maybe" I say before leaving and seeing Stormfly at the entrance and I take off on her.

Hopefully they took some of that in. Only if hiccup heard any of that, cause I'm not doing that again.
Ruff nuts POV:
Astrid was having a rant on me and the gang throwing her arms around the place. And you know what, I sorta believe her now. It was like we have the old Astrid back. Once she walked out and flew off we all stood there speechless until I spoke up.

"I think I believe her" they all nod in agreement and look at me. "So what we do now?" I ask then we carry on tiding the arena from the sleepover.
Hiccups POV:
I was back from the cove and in the arena there stood the gang looking at Astrid approaching them. All of the sudden she had a massive rant at them. I listened to every word and it was deep. Kinda funny too actually when she got sassy with them.

The next thing I knew She took off on Stormfly so I walked down to the arena to talk to the gang.

We all looked at each other until I spoke up "I think we made a mistake" and before they could reply the horn blew once which meant.... Attack.
*gulp* "shit" Snotlout let out.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry ive updated a little later tonight.
My phones broke from dropping it climbing a tree and I'm now having a mental break down being threatened I'm getting a brick phone :/
But yea I'll update tonight again or Tomorrow morning! ;)
Don't forget to Vote, comment and share for more Xx ;) ❤️
~Jaden 🐉💖