Chapter 8. Father talks

This chapter includes:
1: Stoick having the TALK with hiccup.
2: a mild dirty hiccstrid scene.
ENJOY!
------------------------------------------
Astrids POV:
I woke up in hiccups room sleeping beside him, again. Not that I'm complaining or anything.
I slowly started to stir and felt hiccups arms loosen around my waist as his eyes slowly opened.

I looked up at him and saw his emerald green eyes staring into mine, every time I look into them I get lost and forget where I am.
"Morning milady" he groaned in his deep morning voice, which I LOVE.

"Morning haddock" I say with a smirk before pecking him on the lips and getting up out of his bed.

"Where do you think your going hofferson" he said with a smirk on his face. I turned around and headed for the stairs, but as I was about to head down I was lifted off the ground by two strong arms.

"Ahhh" I screamed as he put me down on the bed straddling me. "Your going no where young lady" he told me off while tickling me. "Ahhhh! Hiccup-if-you don't- ahh-stop now-I will-get my-axe-Ahhh" I yelled between giggles and trying to escape his grip. Gods he actually is strong!

I tried kicking him off but I kicked his leg and he lost balance and fell flat on top of me. I blushed red, well this is awkward. "Sorry" he said getting up off me sharply and jumping to his feet, well foot and metal leg anyways.

I was still giggling as I stood up next to him. "Oh you think it's funny tripping me up huh" he grinned at me, before pushing me against the wall and tickling me again.

"Hiccup-I swear-to Thor-if you-don't-stop-I will kill- you-ahhhh" I yelled lightly punching his chest until he stopped. Once he stopped he rested is head on my shoulder giggling which tickles but in a nice way. His body was still pushed against mine, pushing me into the wall.

He finally looked up smiling which made me smile to, he leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips.

I was taken back at first but I slowly kissed back and the kiss got deeper. His grip on my waist got tighter as I snaked my arms around his neck and gripped his hair. Hiccup groaned as I did that and I smiled through the kiss.
Hiccup was gripping me tighter and pushing me more against the wall and suddenly his hand slid to my thigh and he was lifting my leg up to his waist and as he did that the door slammed open...... Well that moment was ruined :/
Hiccups POV:
I was kissing Astrid up against the wall. I got a little carried away but I couldn't help it, as I pulled her leg up to my waist. As I was about to carry her to my bed the door slammed open... Great!

I let go of Astrid and peeked down stairs to see my father at the door and walking inside. "You in son?" My father said in his deep but loving voice. "Yea dad, just in my room" I yelled down as he went and sat by the fire.

I turned and looked at Astrid leaning against my wall smirking. "Way to ruin the moment ey" I say pointing to my dads direction. She giggles in response. And walks up to me.

"So am I allowed to leave now?" She smirks putting her arms around my neck as I grasp her waist. "Let me think" she smacks my shoulder playfully in response. I laugh as she kisses me passionately but quick, "see you later haddock" she waves and runs down the stairs.

I walk to the stairs and head down them "oh hello Astrid! Never knew you were up there" my dad says waving to her laughing.

"Oh hello sir" she smiles at my father as she opens the door "no need for that lass, Stoicks fine with me" she smiles wide, probably with the allowance of being able to call her chief and future father in law by first name. "Stoick" she corrects herself before smiling back at me and leaving.

I walk down the stairs and stand by my father. "I like her. You have a gooden son, she has manners and always has been a good Viking" he says moving along the bench to give me room to sit. "Yeah she's great".

"So what were yous doing up there?" He says smirking and I blush. "No need to be embarrassed son, as long as yous aren't too crazy, I mean it's okay if...." I interrupt him instantly as I know he's about to have the talk with me "Thor dad no! No, no, no! You don't need to talk about that! First, Gobber beat you too it like 5 year ago now. And Two, me and Astrid aren't that crazy, I want to marry her first!" I say really quick as I blush afterwards.

My dad raises his hands "okay, okay son" he laughs before continuing "well when you think you are ready, you can ask for her hand in marriage, it will be good for you son, especially how you will be chief soon, you will need a wife!" He says with a smile as he stands up and leaves.

He's right, I'll ask her soon. That was a close one, me and Astrid got carried away, which I bet will happen again soon. I will marry her and she will be my wife!
But how will I ask her¿
-----------------------------------------
Boom!
Stoicks lil chat there was priceless! Ahah!
Anyways, if you like hiccstrid scenes like this, comment and I will do more! ;)
I'll update tomorrow or tonight!
Vote, comment and follow for more :)
Night dragon Homies!
~Jaden 🐲❤️