Chapter 9. Advise on a proposal

This chapter carries straight on from the last chapter.
Enjoy
---------------------------------
Hiccups POV:
I walked out of the house after that awkward talk with my father, well he nearly had the talk with me, but it was still awkward!

He was onto me and Astrid, he knew what we were doing. I nearly went to far with her, but I can't help it! That reminds me, the proposal!?

I'm still not sure wether I'm ready or not though. I mean I am going to be Berks chief soon and I will have big responsibilities so I don't want to have to think about marriage too, or is that why I should marry Astrid? Because she will give me support? Ugh! I really don't know!
--------lil time skip-------
I was walking past the edge of the forest about to turn into the square to look for the gang and Astrid, when I see Tuffnut and Abbie running out giggling? Well I can guess what they done lastnight...stop thinking about it hiccup! Err.

"Oh hey hiccup!" Abbie shouts blushing as they notice me. "Oh hi guys?" I say kind of as a question as I'm curious of them. "What are you guys Doing leaving the forest this early in the morning?" I finish.

"Oh em. Well lastnight after that double date thing with you and Astrid, me and Abbie went to the forest. And well we lost track of time, well, you know, ugh, ahah." Tuff said scratching his neck with Abbie blushing next to him.

"Oh, okay! No need for an explanation!" I shout back knowing they done it, and in the forest? Really Tuff?!

"Hi guys!" I hear that dangerous but loving voice heading towards us. I turn round with a large grin as I see my Astrid. "Hello milady" I say pulling her towards me and kissing her forehead.

Tuff and Abbie start talking as we all walk to the great hall for breakfast. "So, what did your father say this morning when I left?" She asked bitting her lip, nervous for the answer.

I smirk and pull her close while we walk. "Oh he just thought we went to far and, well let's just say went further than making out" I giggled as she cringed. "Oh gods was he annoyed?" "Annoyed? No. I told him we never done that. But even if we did, it's nothing to do with him" I say not wanting to sound scared of my father or anything.

"Hiccup your going to be chief, it's different to normal relationships. We couldn't do anything like that until we were married" she says nudging me giggling. "Nahh. But anyway, he was just complimenting you saying your good for me" she blushed at me saying this.

"It's true, you are" I say lifting her chin up and planting a soft and gentle kiss on her smooth lips. We pulled away and smiled at each other getting lost in each others eyes, as usual.

"Where's snot, Fishlegs and Ruff?" Abbie said interrupting me and Astrid as we arrived at the academy. "Ugh they must of forgot its training today" and as I say that here they all are flying down on their dragons into the academy. But Ruff was riding on hookfang with snot since you need two riders to ride barf and belch.

"Ahh there you guys are" Astrid spoke up to them. "You guys can't talk! Yous always leave us three now to go off and be all romantic and err" ruff shouted back pulling a face.

"Yeah we had all already been here but we guessed yous all would be together so we decided to go for a flight." Snotlout said flinging his arms around. Us four giggled at their reaction.

"Tuff. You will have to go with ruff at some point to fly barch cause they need a flight, which takes you both to do" Fishlegs said pointing to tuff, trust Fishlegs to care about the dragon more than him being left out.

"Yeah I need to fly Twilight too, we will go now" Abbie said and ruff walked out with Abbie and tuff to go flying.
--------after mid day------
We had all had lunch in the great hall now and all left to go flying. I had already took toothless out before lunch so he was resting somewhere, I think he went off with barch to the beach?

"Hi hiccup!" Tuff shouted over. "Oh hey tuff!" I shout back smiling as he walks with me to the square. "So what's up? Today you seemed to have been in your own little world. Anything on your mind?" I sighed at his question. It would be nice to tell someone about the proposal thing, it's not like tuff will tell anyone cause he won't care, but he will give me advise.

"Well lately I've been thinking about.. Proposing to Astrid" I say looking up at him. He seems shocked. "I know, it's a stupid idea, forget it.." "No! It's a great idea!" He interrupted me grasping my shoulder.

"Really?" "Yeah! You guys have been together for a while now, and liked each other for, well forever! It would be great to be official! Omg I can't believe it.." He seems to be getting a little excited, Thor this guys like a kid "woah, woah, calm down Tuff. She hasn't even said yes yet!" I say then realising, what if she says no?

Tuff sees me looking to the ground as I'm doubting my self. "Of course she will say yes! It's Astrid! She loves you, you love her! You guys are the cutest! HICCSTRID FOREVER!" He yells. "Hiccstrid?" "Yeah you like it?" He smirks and I chuckle in response.

"Now go find her!" He shouts pushing me away. "Where are you going?" "To find my girl" he smiles back. "Oh yeah Abbie! That reminds me about this morning." I say wiggling my eyebrows. "We couldn't help it!" He smiles running off and I chuckle heading to my home guessing Astrid will be there with toothless now.
----------at hiccups home-------
Astrids POV:
After lunch and flying Stormfly I found toothless and headed to hiccups house with them. We went up to his room as his dad was out, I think he would be home pretty late tonight as there is a meeting.

I suddenly hear the door open and I look downstairs to see hiccup as he walks up the stairs to me. "Hi babe" he grins and he grips my waist. "Haddock" I greet him back smiling wide.

He laughs shaking his head and then kisses me with force on the lips. I kiss back and it deepens. I grip his hair as he pulls at he back of my top making me groan. Thor when he kisses me I feel ecstatic, all my hairs stand up and I feel shivers go down my spine, In a good way, a really good way.

I hear our dragons go downstairs, I guess they don't like seeing us kissing. I tug at his hair roughly again and he groans and bites my lip gently.

I pull away slowly with a smile and take off my shoulder armour and boots. I climb into his bed and go under his thin blanket. He smiles and takes his metal leg off and his torso armour off, leaving him in his pants.

He crawls in behind me and cups me, wrapping his arms around my waist as I smile. "Night haddock" "goodnight hofferson" he whispers brushing his lips against my ear before kissing my neck gently and I feel him smile.

I fall asleep peacefully that night. I always feel safe and comfort when I'm with hiccup, in his arms.
--------------------------------------
Another update tonight!
I'm building up to the big proposal so sorry if it's a little boring! X
Hope you guys enjoy these type of hiccstrid moments, let me know if you do and I will include them more!
I'll update tomorrow morning,
Vote, comment and follow for more!
Night dragon Homies!
~jaden🐲❤️