Chapter 5. Chance

Wad up dragon homiesss.
I know I haven't updated in a couple of days but I had tests and I had to revise (which I didn't rlly do) and I have turned out to of done shit in my tests :/ Apart from the fact I slayed my physics test ;p
Anyways I'm back and writing again so here's the next chappy!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Abbie's POV:
Me and the gang (apart from hiccup and astrid) were sitting in the great hall having breakfast together. We were talking about what happened yesterday with the whole astrid and Jack thing and everyone finally finding out the truth.
We all feel really bad on astrid now, no one believed her. I think hiccups took this the hardest though, as soon as astrid ran home and stayed there, hiccup did so too and I don't even think he's left his bed.

"Ugh what are we gonna do!" Snotlout raised his voice face planting the table. "I don't know. We need to apologise to astrid but she won't even come near us!" Fishlegs exclaimed in his squeaky, nervous voice.

"Guys, we need to show astrid we are sorry, not just tell her. Maybe that will show her how much we are sorry for not believing her." I suggest to them and they all look like they have no hope in my plan. "Come on guys we can't give up!" I now shout as we hear the doors open and hiccup walks in.
Hiccups POV:
I feel so terrible for not believing astrid. I'm, well was, her boyfriend so I should have all trust in her. Not take some boys side who I had just met!
How am I gonna get her back?! I don't blame her for not talking to me or looking at me, I just hope she will give me a chance.

I walk in the great hall to see the gang shouting and looking miserable, I guess they are talking about astrid too. "Hey guys" I say trying to sound happy but they can see straight through my fake smile. "Hey" they all mumble one after the other and mess around with their food.

It was a pretty awkward silence until tuffnut burst out sitting up sharply " I can't take it! I hate silence! Someone talk now! Or someone think of a way to get astrid back so we can all go back to being normal and having fun! And just AHHHHHHH!" He finally finished whacking his head back down on the table.
All the gang studies tuff and then they all stare at me. "Well come on, you have all the ideas" snot said pointing straight at me.

"I, I, I don't know" I say looking away and staring at the door.
I really don't know how we will get her back, ugh.
Astrids POV:
I was still lying in my bed with tears falling down my cheeks. I went straight to bed yesterday after the big scene in the square and I haven't moved all of this morning either. I literally have no where to go, I can't leave the house since I will be surrounded by villagers apologising within like 5 seconds.

I would forgive them, I really wanna. I'm just really upset how they all didn't believe me, I still can't get over it. Especially how my good friends and hiccup took jacks side! That really hurt!

I probably will forgive them all, I mean it can't be like this forever I just need some time.

I mean I won't be able to stay away from hiccup for much longer. Every time I see him I get lost in his emerald green eyes and how handsome he is and ..... Stop it! Ugh, you know what I'm leaving this house, it's them all in the wrong. Why should I hide?!

I get out of bed, dress up and open my door taking a deep breathe.
------------------------------------------------------
Girl powerrrr!!!!!! Yes astrid!
Anyways I will update again tonight or tomorrow!
And I promise there shall be hiccstrid soon!
Comment any ideas you have for what could happen next cause I need help and ideassss! ;)
Don't forget to Comment, Vote and Follow for more ;p
See ya Dragon Homiess x
~Jaden🐉💖