Chapter 10. Marry me?

Part 1 of hiccstrid proposallll! 😻
Enjoy :)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Astrids POV:
It's now morning and I slowly stirred as I felt hiccup behind me stroking my arm gently. I smile and turn over to face him. He grins at me and kisses my nose gently.

"Morning milady" he spoke in his deep morning voice, gods I could get used to this. "Morning haddock" I said moving myself up his bed to have our heads at the same level.

He gripped my waist tighter and pulled me close and as he went to kiss me I pulled away and stood up, I love teasing him. I turned around to see him pouting which turned into a smirk as he stood up from the bed.

"We need to get changed and see the gang. Not stay in bed all day sir" I warn him with a smile. I put my shoulder pads back on and slip into my boots. I turn around to see hiccup still in his pants, but he has put on his metal leg.

"You not getting changed today?" I smirked. "Not until we have a tad longer in bed" he said with a cute frown and his puppy dog eyes, god that's cute. "Hiccup we need to go to the great hall" I moaned as I really didn't want to, but we had to!

I gave up and walked down the stairs and of course heard hiccups leg tweaking as he walked after me. I was about to go for the door as he grabbed my arm, with his top in his other arm.

He jerked me back and I fell into his chest giggling. "Hiccup" I laughed as he kissed my neck from the back. I turned around and kissed him passionately on the lips hoping this will shut him up and he will come. He moaned and deepened the kiss gripping me tighter as I tugged on his hair.

I smirked and pulled away pushing him by his chest off me. I grabbed his top and shoved it at his chest "now put this on or I will get my axe" he smirked grabbing it off me. "Can't take seeing me topless?" He smirked. I just rolled my eyes at his comment as it was actually true.

Suddenly the door bust open and I jumped into hiccups chest from shock. "Oh! Em, ugh, sorry. Just getting my axe. Hehe" stoick said walking over to his room sharply scratching his neck. Ugh it had to be stoick to see me against hiccup topless.

"Ughh I'll get going now. See you at the great hall!" I say quick kissing hiccup and leaving, quickly. I shut the door and take a deep breath before stormfly squarks landing with toothless Infront of me. "You guys had breakfast?" I ask guessing they've been to the beach for fish. Stormfly dances around as toothless smiles at me. "I'll take that's as a yes" I giggle as I head up to the great hall.

Hiccups POV:
Astrid just left and I turn to my father smirking at me. "What?" "I didn't interrupt anything did i?" He replies laughing as I swiftly but my torso armour on.

"No! Astrid just stayed the night and she was leaving" he smiles in response. "Oh okay" he said smirking. "Dad can you stop?!" I shout back, seriously he's acting like tuff! "Okay, okay. I'll stop." He chuckles picking his axe up.

That reminds me "ugh dad..." I start nervous, but as he looks up I stand confident and get it out "I'm going to propose to Astrid" I finish exhaling deeply. I look up at my dad and he looks blank and in shock. Oh god. "Ugh..dad.." I start but get interrupted as he runs to me and lift me squeezing me tightly.

"Oh my Thor! My son, my hiccup, heir to berk, is getting Married! Finally! Oh my...." I Interrupt his excitement with a negative comment "ugh dad... She hasn't said yes yet" and with that he puts me down and rests his hands on my shoulders as I look up into his eyes.

"Son, of course she will say yes! I've known you both since you were little babies, yous love each other! Love can bring any two Vikings together! I know she loves you as much as you love her, she will say yes son! I can feel it, in my bellyyy" he squeals the last part with so much happiness, way to finish a deep speech off dad.

He dances around the room "oh son! You can do it late this afternoon as the sun is going down. There is a dragon race, you can ask her after since the villagers will be gathered for the race, they need to be there!" He tells me looking into the air waving his hands around, I guess he's imagining it. "O-okay" I say laughing.

"Oh my Thor, im gonna go tell Val. Oh she will be so happy!" He yelps heading to the door. "You. Make a speech, a ring, and make sure you see your mother. She will wanna congratulate you with the news!" He shouts running out.

Wow. I guess my fathers a 'Hiccstrid' shipper just like Tuff! I wonder if anyone else is? (Ugh yessss)
-------lil time skip to after lunch--------
I was in the forge. Today I skipped breakfast and lunch. The gang will be wondering where I am!

I have just made the speech, it's short, but sweet I guess? I'm making her ring now. It's a plain gold ring, with the carving of a sharp class symbol on to symbolise stormfly since she's sharp class, then on the other side 'forever' carved into it with a heart. I hope she likes it.

I hear the horn blow. I guess they started the race. Well I'm done here. I'm going to clean myself up and head over there for the ending. Wish me luck!

Astrids POV:
It was lunchtime and me and the gang were eating in the great hall, but without hiccup? He was meant to follow straight after me here for breakfast? I guess he's just busy.

Gobber walks in blowing a small horn signalling a dragon race. Everyone smiles and heads out to take their seats in the tall stands. "What about hiccup? He's not here yet?" I ask the gang. "Ahh. He will have to miss out today lass. Come on" gobber replies for them and we all head out.

Bucket blows the big horn and me and the gang shoot up on our dragons. C'mon stormfly, let's take em down" I pat her head with a large grin.

-----------hour later---------
I have the black sheep and drop it in the basket. Yes I won! The crowd Raws as I pat stormfly and wave at the crowd and give out high fives. "Astrid wins!" I hear stoick shout whacking spitelouts back with a cheer.

I land stormfly in the middle of the crowd surrounding me in their seats. The gang land next to me petting their dragons. I suddenly hear everyone gasp facing my way and Tuffnut squeal with a tear? Everyone's jaws drop and I'm just standing there thinking WTF?!

Stormfly suddenly squarks nudging me hard enough for me to fall back. As I think I'm about to fall I get pushed back up to my feet? I turn around to see "hiccup?" I ask. He's on the ground on, WAIT! One knee?

I look at him wide eyed as he pulls out a golden ring from his pocket smiling wide. He takes my hand in his "Astrid....."
-----------------------------------
Gonna leave it there guys!
I'll update tomorrow cause I wanna spend time on the speech, it will be the CUTEST!
Vote, comment and follow for more & an updatee😀
Night dragon homies! Xx
~Jaden🐉💖