Cooling Off

Dana's P.O.V.

It was the day of our group date with After Attraction. I couldn't wait to see Jess again. She was so beautiful...Her curly hair, pretty brown eyes...she was just so cute. I hadn't been able to get her off my mind all night. She gave me chills in the best possible way. We met up with the girls at Cole's house.

"Come on, everyone! Pool's in the back!" We all followed Cole to the pool. When we got there, we saw already in the pool...Aradia? And she was laughing?

"Hey, Aradia." She smiled at me.
"Hey, everyone. I'm sorry about last night. Cole talked to me, though, and I'm better now."

Melissa's P.O.V.

What had Cole said to her last night? She was chipper and happier than I'd ever seen her. Whatever he'd done, it did the trick. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt a splash.

"Come on, Melissa! Don't make me jump out and pull you in!" I tried SO hard not to blush at Dalton.
"Make me!" I saw his eyes turn from playful to devious. He got out of the pool and I began to run. I hadn't changed yet and didn't want to get thrown in.

"DALTON, NO," I giggled as he grabbed me around the waist.
"You're going in if I have to make you!" He tightened his grip around me and jumped in.