Begin Again

Tyra's P.O.V.

Finally, we were back on track. Aradia was squared away and we girls were headed back to the studio to record a new song. On our way to the studio, I got a textt.

Will:

Hey, m'lady. Hope you have a crazy day at the studio! Miss and love you.

He was so sweet sometimes...other times, he was a total goof. I loved him so much...We reached the studio and walked in. Vocal warm ups, water and a few jokes later, we began to record. Paula first, then Jess. Melissa, Aradia...then me. We recorded our parts and nailed the song. We were SO excited we'd gotten it so quickly! Clearly, we'd all been practicing pretty hard. We'd finished about fourty-five minutes before we'd intended to, so Aradia asked if we could record a song she'd written.

She stepped in the booth and began to play. The sorrow in her voice cause both Melissa and Jess to tear up. Paula stepped in after Aradia and layed down a sweet harmony. We all sang soft harmonies on top of the song Aradia'd written. It turned out pretty well, and we were all stoked. Our manager told us we could premiere the song Aradia wrote on a Ustream if we wanted. We decided to do just that.

During the Ustream, Melissa and Aradia made jokes about their girl-mance, Aradissa. Jess was doing as many shout outs as she could, and I was bringing the swag. Melissa mouthed "Dalton, I know you're watching this. I love you." Paula was trying to answer all the questions coming in, but we were getting rowdy. Finally, it was time to premiere the new song.

We sang it flawlessly. The fans loved it and we were satisfied. We ended the Ustream, much to our fans' dismay, and took a moment to relax.

"Girls, I think this is the beginning of something awesome." Jess smiled. We all joined in a big group hug before my mom called us down for dinner.