14.0

Bnoir ftw
--

JS: "Omg Jaebum, who knew you were so kinky? "

M: "Yeah, like what the heck? Where do you even keep it?"

JB: "In a drawer, next to the lube."

YJ: "Hyung, what's 'lube'?"

JS: "You'll know when you're ready."

YJ: "Ready for what?"

JS: " You'll know when you're ready. "

YJ: *pouts*

JS: *kisses pout*

YJ: *blushes*

M: "Cute." -_-

JY: (from other room) "Jaebum! Kitten needs you!"

JB: "I'll see you guys after dinner." *winks*

M: "Yah! Don't be too rough. No one wants to hear all that."

JS: "Yeah, I'm the only one who gets to take away Youngjae's innocence."

Meanwhile Youngjae was too busy playing with Coco to notice his name being mentioned.

--
HOURS LATER
--

YJ: "Oh, Jaebum hyung, who was that girl in your room earlier?"

JY: "Girl? What girl? Jaebum, who is Youngjae talking about?"

YJ: "Earlier I heard a high pitched voice yell 'oppa!' Who was it, hyung?"

Jaebum and Jinyoung looked at each other, then turned away with Jinyoung blushing and Jaebum smirking. Jaebum took a breath and opened his mouth to speak, but before he could say anything, Jackson appeared. He came up behind Youngjae, covered his ears, and guided him away from the other couple.

--
A/N : Sorry for taking forever to update, but I finally did. Now that school is over (not to mention I aced all my finals) I'll have more time to write, despite having p.e. summer school.