9.0

PREPARE TO CRINGE
--

I... I'm just...like...

My brain cannot comprehend, my heart cannot accept, my soul cannot fathom the fact that Choi Youngjae is actually my boyfriend.

He's so cute.
When I tell him sweet words, he just giggles and punches me in the chest.

We cuddle all the time. He really likes it. Even when I'm busy, he manages to physically cling to some part of me.

(A/N: Guys, I'm cringing so hard writing this. I'm pretty sure ppl are looking at me strange.)

I knew I loved him, but I didn't think he'd like me this much. I was sure within a week he'd decide he didn't want a relationship.

We still haven't told the other members yet. Or any staff. Honestly, I don't think they will take it well. And if they don't accept it, I don't want to see Youngjae cry. I would die if I ever saw him crying out of anything other than joy.

We've been dating for almost six months now, and it would be extremely obvious if Youngjae wasn't so... Youngjae.
Whenever they see him clinging to me, which is practically every minute of every day, they question him about his actions and why he favors me over others.
His reply is always, "I like hyung better. He never yells at me and treats me special."

Normally, a response like that would be suspicious; but from Youngjae, it's a very typical response.

I curse the days where I'm so busy, I don't see Youngjae at all. Sometimes it's longer than just 24 hours. I remember when I was away from Got7 for an entire week, and when I finally got back to the dorms only Youngjae was there. He nearly tackled me and showered my face with little kisses, saying, "Hyung! Hyung! Oh, I missed you so much!! Everyone else went out to go grocery shopping and they said they'd bring back ice cream. I told them I'd wait here till you got back. They doubted a lot that you wouldn't be back before them. But we just proved them wrong. Ha!" His giggling eventually died down, and he was just looking at me. I wrapped one arm around his waist and pulled him towards me. I slowly connected our lips, and they second they met, it was like fireworks.
His lips were so soft, it was like I was kissing a baby's butt through a cloud. It was the first time we had ever kissed on the lips; the first time I ever got to taste the wonderfully addicting sweetness of his lips.
I pulled him even closer so out chests were touching and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I softly bit his bottom lip and swiped my tongue over it. He opened his mouth enough for my tongue to slip in and explore his mouth. I was careful to go slow so I wouldn't scare him off. I slowly pulled away, resulting in a pouting Youngjae. I pecked his pout away and he just stood there looking down, biting his bottom lip.

Then of course all the other Got7 members had to come in and ruin our moment.

"Oh, hey Jackson! You're back."

Yeah, I'm back. But wish you guys weren't.

The other members went to go put the food away while I went to go to my room to put my stuff away. As I was turning the doorknob, I heard Mark hyung come up behind me and whisper in my ear.

"Don't think I don't know what just happened."

--
Sorry