12.0

So Got7 added a show to their concert in L.A. on July 11. So I'm excited. I'll probably go. 😊

Enjoy yet another short chapter ~
--

JS: "Are you sure you're ready to do this?"

YJ: "I was born ready!"

They both walked into the living room where the rest of the members were. And of course, Youngjae always being as loud as he is, just blurted it out. I was caught off guard.

YJ: "GUYS, ME AND JACKSON HYUNG ARE DATING!! DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE YOU MADE HIM NERVOUS NOT TO TELL ANYONE SO TOO BAD!"

JS: "What the fxck Youngjae!?"

YJ: "What? They had to find out somehow. You were just going to make it awkward."
He sounded so confident and said it with a triumphant smile.

JB: "Um guys, we kinda already knew."

JS: "Seriously?"

JY: "Yeah. We were all getting suspicious that something was going on. So we asked Mark, and he told us."

MK: "It wasn't my fault. They forced it out of me."

JS: "And how exactly did they 'force it out of you?"

MK: "They pressed me so hard. They were like 'Mark, what's going on with Jackson and Youngjae?' Then I cracked." He said dramatically.

JS: "Wow. You suck."

MK: "And you swallow. There shouldn't be any secrets between the members anyway. We all hear Jaebum and Jinyoung screwing all the time, so it's not like it will make a difference."

YJ: "Hyung, what means suck, swallow, and screwing?"

JS: "Oh puppy, those are thing you'll learn all very soon." He said with a smirk and kissed Youngjae's forehead.

--
Sorry this chapter sucks too. For some reason I just can't write a good chapter. Hopefully this chapter made you laugh. That's what I was going for a little bit.

Pls stay tuned ♡ Vote ♡ and Comment♡ I love hearing what you guys have to say.

PLS COMMENT WHETHER I SHOULD KEEP THIS BOOK FLUFFY. YES? NO?