5.0

Last chapter was pretty crappy so I apologize. It was just something that happens to Jackson sometimes. It has absolutely no effect on the book itself as far as plot, which I have lost and idk where I'm going with this. Anyway, since I have writers block, enjoy yet another crappy chapter that probably won't come out for another three weeks from the time I started typing this.

--

"Hello."

"Hello."

"Um, it's Jackson. Back at it again with the sins."

"Oh my. Is it still Yoonghae, or whatever the boy's name was?"

"Yes. And the name is Youngjae. Anyway, it's becoming worse. Sure staring at him while imagining kinky things was bad, but now he's affecting my dreams. Just the other day I woke up with a -"

"Please! Spare me the details."

"Fine. But what do I do? I want to corrupt his innocence, but isn't that also a sin?"

"This goes beyond me. I think you need Jisoos. Only his holy Jibooty can save you now."

"Damn, am I really that bad?"

"Well you want to fuck your innocent dongsaeng and have him call you 'daddy' so, yeah."

"Wow. Well when you say it like that..."

--

So sorry this chapter sucks. I want to make it different from other fanfictions, but I'm not a talented writer. I think I'll just make it basic and add drama as a last resort. Writer's block flipping sucks.

Plus school is totally kicking my butt rn.