0.0

"Please, sit down."

"Okay. Um, hello. My name is Jackson, and my sin is Youngjae.
I'd just like to start by saying that I'm not a religious person; but if I can't confess to him, I'll confess here. Just to let it out, you know?"

"No, I don't 'know', but please, continue."

"Well, you see, I have a huge crush on a boy named Youngjae. Hell, I may even love him.
Wait am I allowed to say 'hell'?"

"No, but you already said it twice, so go on."

"Right. Anyway, Youngjae is my dongsaeng. We're both members of our group Got7. And he's just...perfect. He's so cute and just a little ball of sunshine.
His laugh is so loud and funny. His personality is so caring and loving. Not to mention he's fu...-reaking gorgeous. And his smile is what I live for.
And his English, oh my go...sh, his English is super cute and funny. There's one word I made sure he can say properly, and that's 'daddy'.
That's my biggest sin: the fantasies I have of him, well, us. Imagine his perfect vocal chords moaning for me. Being a cute yet sexy good boy for me. Holy fuck.
Umm... I'm just going to take a quick trip to the restroom. I'll be right back.
Pssh, what, I am most certainly not going to look up a really hot picture of Youngjae that I may or may not have saved on my phone."

"Mhm."

"Don't look at me like that!"

"You can't even see me!"

"Yeah but I can feel your judgey stare."

A/N : (please read )

Sup people, it's your girl Spam.

Tell me what you guys think of this fanfiction so far.

And there's not a lot of people who ship Jackjae so I thought they needed some love. I ship it because they're both funny and loud.