0.5

Yesterday seeing the priest wasn't much of a success. I mean, I jacked off in a cathedral restroom. That's not exactly progress.
But progress on what? Self control? Probably.
Every time I talk to him I'm afraid I'll mess up and accidentally confess. That cannot happen.
I can't even imagine what would happen if other Got7 members found out.
I don't even fully understand myself. I guess I'm bisexual. I mean, Youngjae is the only one to make me stutter and my heart flutter, but girls are pretty hot too. And I have to appreciate a guy's body when they take time to actually work on it.
But still, Youngjae beats them all.
I don't know how much longer I'll be able to go without slipping up. It's like he tries to make me crazy.

But he's so innocent. He has no clue what kind of effects he has on me. Or the dirty thoughts that I sometimes get about him. If he found out, he'd probably find me repulsive, and that can't happen. I love my baby too much even if he doesn't know it. I'd rather have him oblivious and share him than have him know and hate me.

Will I ever have him as just mine? I want to be able to do cute coupley things with him. I want a cute, strong, healthy, and intimate relationship with him. I want to be the reason he smiles his gorgeous smile, and laughs his addicting laugh.

But as his hyung and a member of Got7, I can't. I have to be a role model. I mean, I'm an idol for crying out loud. How would fans react if they found out I was bi? But more importantly, how would Youngjae react?