7

I blinked away the sleep from my eyes as I soaked in the Saturday morning sun. Yawning, I stretched out my arms until they grazed something soft. That's not a pillow. Looking over, I saw Jinhwan's peaceful sleeping face.

A light blush played across my cheeks as I realized my body was pressed up against his to fit on the small sofa, and his arms were trapping me with him. I watched his chest move up and down as I came to the realization that I couldn't move.

Shoot.

I tried to pick his arms off me gently to not wake him, but he just tightened the embrace, shoving my face deeper into his warm chest.

I grumbled slightly into his chest, trying to ignore the deeper flush presenting itself on my face. Deciding the only way to get out of his arms was to wake him up, I whispered, "Jinhwan."

"Zzzz."

I frowned and tried again but louder this time. "Jinhwan."

Nothing.

I sighed deeply, contemplating how to wake him up. I smiled as an idea materialized in my mind.

Peeking up at him like a little puppy, I pretended to yawn and stretch my arms, making one hand land across his face forcefully with a punch.

He immediately opened his eyes wide, surprised at the sudden contact. I bit back a laugh as I rubbed my eyes as if I had just woke up. "Oh, hi, Jinhwan," I greeted sleepily.

He glanced down at me, and his eyes widened even more. I noticed a nice pink tint displayed on his cheeks. "Oh... u-uh...Y/N."

I smiled at him, having already disposed of my blush and enjoying how flustered he was. "Can I get up?" I playfully batted my eyelashes at him as I watched him stare at me, completely speechless.

"O-of course," he stuttered, voice still husky from the remnants of sleep.

I giggled as I took the opportunity to tease him. "Um, Jinhwan," I said as I pointed at his arms wrapped tightly around me.

His face deepened to a darker shade of red as he slowly let his arms fall away from my waist. "S-sorry, Y/N."

"Don't be sorry. It looked like you enjoyed it." I smirked slyly at him as I pushed myself off of him and walked towards the door. "Oh, good morning, Jinhwan," I added playfully.

I walked away with satisfaction as I heard him groan in embarrassment loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is the last time, Y/N!" Jinhwan shouted from his room. I laughed as I flipped through a magazine on my bed. It's been a few weeks with having Jinhwan around, and I hate to admit that I actually enjoy having him around. I also hate to admit that I've fallen for him ever since day one, but I fall even deeper every time I see him.

"Fine! Only because I'm too lazy to get you more stuff!" I shouted back in response. Jinhwan was oh so generously donating his girl closet to me, but I begged him to wear one last outfit before he did. He was too lazy to even wash them all, so I was stuck with laundry duty. Some maid he is.

"Ta da!" I turned around to see Jinhwan standing in the door with a wig on his head and a typical maid outfit hugging his figure. A apron was tied around his waist, accentuating his curves even more.

I laughed upon seeing him and sneaked a picture of him on my camera as he was staring at his exposed legs. "Perfect! Now you can really be my maid and get me food. You're already making me do the laundry!"

He gave me a look with raised eyebrows, signalling his denial. "I don't think so."

I laughed and glanced at him once again. The wig made it nearly impossible to tell if he was a guy because he just looked so pretty in it. It's like the fake curls perfectly framed his small face.