Chapter 13

I don't know how I got here or by what method, though I already had an idea, but I was freezing and shivering like hell! I was under my blankets, which were by now at least ten. I was sweating and I could barely breath. Looking over at my side I saw Jeff, just lying there as he stared up at the ceiling seeing as he couldn't really close his eyes due to the lack of eyelids. My face contorted and I sneezed into the gap that my elbow made in my arm. "Shit..." I breathed out, I had caught pneumonia and now I felt like I was going to fucking die.

Debating wether or not I should poked Jeff to see if he was awake to see if he could help me the lightest bit. Finally having the enough guts to do it, I poked his shoulder gently. Wow, was he a light sleeper. Just with a poke and he was up like that. He sat up before looking over at me, still shivering and sweaty as fuck. "What do you want?" He said in a monotone voice. Before I could say something, my face contorted and I sneezed once again, then over and over and over again. I had been sitting up so by the time I was done sneezing I breathed out heavily and fell back on to the mattress.

"I...I was w-wondering if y-you could bring...me, s-some *sneeze & sniffles* m-medicine?" After finishing my sentence I sneezed once again, sniffling as I wiped my nose with my sleeve. 'I also need tissues...oh, I'll ask him when he gets back. That is if he's even willing to get you some medicine. Yeah I know, shut up and let's see what happens.' I argued with myself, I noticed that I have been doing that more often now. It was probably because I hadn't been taking my other medicine, I'll take it right after taking the cold medicine.

I watched as Jeff just stared at me with this 'you-have-got-to-be-fucking-kidding-me' face. Sighing I shook my head, "Y-You *cough*...know what, f-forget it *cough* *cough* I-I'll get it m-myself." Slowly I took all of the covers off myself, still shivering, I sat up and got off the bed. My head started to spin as I tried to take a step forward, putting my support on my night table by placing my hand on it. My other hand was on my head. Taking a step forward took me off balance and because of my limp, I knocked over my lamp. It shattered as it hit the ground.

I heard the growl from behind me before I could regain my balance I was thrown back into bed. "Fine, I'll get your stupid medicine." Jeff growled out before walking over to the door, punching my wall and making a hole on it, opening the door before he stepped out and slammed it shut. My leg still hurt from last night, my huge limp was now getting better. I just got back under the covers, wiping the sweat off my forehead with the sheets. I coughed again, this time it hurt my throat. I could barely talk as well. Then a thought occurred to me. I needed to call Jennifer's parents to see if they could come over of if they had found out something about Jennifer.

Sitting up on my bed again, I leaned over and opened the top drawer of my night stand and rummaged through the stuff until I found my phone. Pressing the rectangular button on the top I saw that it only had about 25% of battery left. 'I gotta charge this. I'll do it after I call them.' Sliding the little button over I put in my password, I stared at the wallpaper I had, it was Nathaniel and I. We were making weird faces. My face saddened as I just stared at it. It wasn't long after when I was brought back to reality by a couple of sneezes. Shaking my head, I sniffled and dialed Jennifer's house phone number.

Placing the phone to my ear I waited as it rang, my hands and body shaking. The phone rang until the operator started talking. Sighing out in annoyance I ended the call and placed my phone on the night stand to charge. Getting back in the covers I waited for Jeff to come back. He was probably pissed off at me because of how he had punched my wall and made a hole in it. Sighing, I sneezed a few more times before sniffling. I seriously needed some tissues at the moment.

The door was slammed opened before Jeff walked in, "Here, have your stupid medicine." He spat out at me, he was getting on my nerves now. Yes he was a killer, yes I knew he could kill me, but could he just try to be a bit more concern. Well apparently that wasn't in his nature. Well who gives a fuck! He's in my house and he has to be more fucking concern than what he was now. Of course I couldn't actually tell him that because well, he would stab me through the heart. Catching the small container of pills I opened I and took out a few, getting a water bottle out of my drawer I drank the pills and then the water.

He stood there, as if waiting for some other childish and absurd thing that I wanted. "C-Could you...*cough* g-get me some...t-tissues? Also *cough* my o-other medicine. I-It's inside a yellow c-container in the bathroom." He grumbled to himself as he walked out of the room and headed down the hall. I was breathing through my mouth, yeah pretty attractive I know. But what else could I do I was sick and I was ready to be placed inside a coffin. I sneezed once again. I was already having a bad day.

The next thing I knew I was hit in the face by a box of tissues before getting hit by a small yellow container. That was Jeff's cue. "T-Thanks." I mumbled before I sneezed, this time I had tissues so of course I took a tissue out of the box and wiped my nose with it. Throwing it into the small trashcan that wasn't too far away from where my bed was, after I was done. I took my other medicine and shook the container. I only had one pill left, shit! Opening it I took the last one and swallowed some water after it. Well that was going to help with the arguing to myself mentally.

A couple if seconds later, I was feeling sleepy. I needed rest seeing as I was still shivering and still cold as fuck. Well at least sleep was going to help majorly. Closing my eyes I made myself comfortable, looking over at Jeff. I was sort of afraid of what he was going to do to me when I fell asleep. I was afraid of him stabbing me and ripping me open for his own satisfaction. I was never going to trust him. I didn't even trust him now at all, I didn't trust in the pills he gave me. Seeing that he could have done something to them before he came back.

But. Now I could care less, it was over, I had already taken them and I couldn't do anything about it. I didn't care if I died, everything I care for was taken away from me. Even the person I trusted took the only thing I really and truly loved, and that person was Sasha. She took Nathaniel and now I needed to find him. I just hoped that Jeff was going to indeed help me.

I tried not to fall asleep as I continued to look at Jeff. He had walked over to the other side of the bed and just kinda sat there, I bit my lip trying my hardest to stay awake. I flinched a little as he lied down next to me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking about by his expression, I never could. Even after he had killed that other man, he never showed the expression of happiness. And now I couldn't tell either, he was just...hard to understand. "(_Name_)." He said, "Mm?" I was half asleep by now. "I'm....I'm...sorry." The last thing I heard was the begging of that little sentence. I didn't hear the sorry because I was already asleep. And I don't think I would ever hear it.

(Alright, sorry for making all of you guys wait. I have been really busy and some things came up. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^.^)