A/N....Update

Hi everyone that either has read this story, years ago when I first published it or just recently. 

I just logged back into this account after a very long time and I regret never having finished any of these stories. I am not continuing them and nor am I gonna be active here on wattpad anymore, or at least I won't be publishing things on here. 

[Update*** This was a lie, it will be published here on wattpad, you'll see it soon.]

However, due to the major support and the all of the kind words that everyone gave for the works I made I have decided to start a new story. I just recently published it, it is a Jeff the Killer story, but it is definitely gonna be a lot more slow burn and it'll be more mature, he is a serial killer after all, and someone with his background won't drop his whole personality to be with someone just because it's a fanfiction. 

If anyone is interested in picking up this story I have moved to AO3, I use LikeAHoly there and I will leave the link to the story on here. Feel free to DM me on here, I'll still log in to check in every so often or feel free to DM me on AO3, I have other modes of contact but please DM I won't share it publicly.

Again thank you all for having enjoyed my work back then, I won't say my writing has become better lol but it has definitely grown since I first worked on this story. So I hope you guys will enjoy my new pieces of writing and I hope that it gets as much support as this did, thank you all!

The link to the story is just below

https://archiveofourown.org/works/48820426/chapters/123156121