Chapter 16

Finally I was back with Nathaniel, I expected Sasha to walk out seconds after Nathaniel but, no one did. Now I was confused I though Sasha would be here. "(_Y/N_)...you shouldn't....ha-have come over." Nathaniel said in between sobs. "Why?" I said softly wiping away the tears with my sleeve. "Mo-Mom planned a-all of this. Jeff-" He was cut off as someone else walked out from the house. "What are you doing out here?" It was a feminine voice, I saw as a girl about my age stood by the doorway. She was apparently glaring at me for an unknown reason. "Nathan, get back inside the house. Your mom never to,d you to not talk to strangers?"
I furrowed my eyebrows, just who the fuck was she? And what the hell was she doing in the same house as Nathaniel? Did Sasha hire her as a babysitter? "Nathan get inside the house." The way she said it made me look at her in disgust. She didn't say it kindly like a normal person would say it, it was more of a commanding growl. Nathaniel turned around and stayed by my side, I took his small hand in mine and placed the other one on his shoulder. "Listen you little piece of shit, I said get the fuck back in the house or else you'll be in big trouble." Did she seriously not fucking see me? That was it, "Excuse me, but just who the fuck are you?"
Her eyes shifted from Nathaniel to me, well it's about damn time she noticed that I was there. "I'm the babysitter, Elise. Who are you?" She asked me with this really stupid face expression. "I'm (_Y/N_)." Her face lit up a bit, a small smirk pulling at the end of her lips. "So you're the little murderer that killed that man and my employer's husband. Are you also here to kill her son?" Was she seriously bringing this up? I can't believe Sasha told her all of these lies. "First of all, I didn't kill Chris and second of all I was forced to leave evidence that I was there when that man was killed. So don't suspect things that aren't true." She just rolled her eyes before she placed both of her hands on her hips.
Her eyes moved onto Nathaniel, "Now you. Are you going to come inside or are you going to force my hands?" I looked down at Nathaniel, this time I noticed that he had small bruises on his face, neck, and arms. Has she been abusing him? Quickly without even thinking about it I picked him up and grabbed my carrier. I started to walk away from her, there was no way I was going to let her lay another hand on Nathaniel. "And now you're running away?" She growled, "So typical for someone like you." I could literally hear the smirk she had.
Something in me just snapped, gripping onto the handle of my carrier I literally flung it at her. She didn't even see it coming as it made contact with her body. She was pushed back and onto the ground, the bag on her. Seconds later she pushed the bag off her and sat up, coughing a bit she coughed up blood. I must have thrown the bag at her too hard, not like I cared in the first place. "You bitch." She mumbled as she sat up. Glaring at me she growled, slowly getting up whole holding her stomach. 'I believe that you should start to walk away now.' I thought, turning around I started to walk away. I was about to head down the side walk when I saw a car park in the driveway of the house. That must have been Sasha.
I quicken my pace but something stopped me. It rushed quickly past me hitting the tree that was a few feet away from where I was. 'Was that...a bullet?' I thought as I looked over at the tree, turning back around I saw that Elise was holding a small gun. This was definitely not going to end well. Holding tightly onto Nathaniel I just stared at her, her eye was twitching. Alright so apparently she wasn't much of a person with a stable mind. "There is no way I'm going to let you go." She growled out, I saw as....Sasha got out of the car. Guess she was expecting me to be here. I kept Nathaniel in my arms as I watched as Sasha walked over to where Elise was.
Though it seemed like Elise didn't know that Sasha had come out of the car because she was still pointing the gun towards me. She was willing to pull the trigger once again, seeing as she had already done once but it probably missed me by accident.
Slowly I took another step back, Sasha nearing Elise probably a yard away form her by now. All of a sudden there was a loud bang, she had pulled the trigger. The bullet graced my cheek before it hit the tree once again only in a different spot than before, my eyes looked down. "F-Fuck!" I heard her say making me turn my head back. Quickly I buried Nathaniel's head into my shoulder, my eyes widened as I saw the sight. I must have been dreaming, there was absolutely no way that.....that Jeff could be here.
My jaw dropped as I watched him, his knife piercing Elise from the back. Quickly pulling it out and stabbing her in the stomach and traveling down, ripping her stomach in half. Blood dripping from the huge cut and from her mouth. I grimaced at all of this. Sasha stood a foot away from them, frozen in place. "I think you should go to sleep." He growled out in Elise's ear before pulling out the knife and cutting both of her cheeks so they were like his own never ending smile.
Elise's body fell to the ground. He stared at the body a couple of seconds before he looked over at me. I just stared at his eyes that bore into my soul, I couldn't tell what he was feeling, his eyes showed no emotion at all. And it was hard to tell, he was always so confusing. He said nothing and neither did I.
Someone must have called the cops because sirens could be heard not too far away from where we stood. Quickly Jeff ran past me, pushing me off to the side. I turned around to look at him disappear off in the distance.
A few seconds later I felt someone tug me back, making me turn around. I was face to face with Sasha. "This is all your fault!" She yelled at me, I only cringed a bit before regaining my composure. "How is this my fault?" I asked her, there was no way that she was going to keep on pushing me around. "Ever since you came into the family all you've done is ruin everything! Now you either get in the damn house or I'm telling the police that you did all of this and that you were trying to kidnap Nathan. Also I will make sure to tell them that you have severe trauma issues and that they should send you to an asylum. And hear me, you will never break out of there."
Quickly she pushed me rather harshly all the way into the house. Closing the door behind her and walking down the pathway to where a patrol car was parking. Of course she was going to lie to them, fake cry her way through everything.
I placed Nathaniel down and hugged him tightly before letting go of him. "Alright, Nathaniel. I'll find a way out of this. Trust me well be gone out of this house tonight. I'll try my hardest to make this happen. Now just go up to your room." I saw him quickly run up the stairs and down a hall. I kneeled down on the ground and picked up my suitcase. Sighing softly I just sort of stared at it, I seriously didn't know what the hell I was going to do to get out of this hell hole I has just gotten myself into. I could sneak out tonight but what could I do about Nathaniel. I needed time to think things over and get some sleep. Standing up I walked up the stairs, still seeing Sasha outside along with the officers. I just made my way down the hall until I found a room with the door open.
Walking in I placed my carrier next to the door before closing it and quickly jumped on the bed. Everything was just getting worse and worse. I buried my face into the pillows before closing my eyes. I held back my tears this time, not wanting anyone to hear; specially not Nathaniel. At least I will have a plan when I wake up.