Author's Note

I'm just going to go out and say it.

This story is no longer being worked on.

I'm sorry but I lost interest in writing the story as well as ideas on how to continue it. The chapters I just posted are the last ones I ever wrote for this story and I'm so thankful for all of those who enjoyed it and voted for it and commented on it! So thank you very much guys!! I love your support and it was fun while it lasted when writing this story. However, I'm done. I'll leave it up however, I really don't want to delete it.

Now just to make some things clear since I just now logged on and saw a bunch off messages.

I did not copy the title off anyone else. I made the title first, I had the story published way before those other people with the same title had it but I deleted it because I was getting a lot of hate on it before as well. I also published this one on Quotev but I also did the same. And I published it in Fanfiction as well. However, Fanfiction deleted it and I had to republish it. As well as I published it on DeviantArt.

But of course this story is one hundred percent mine, as well as the title and if anyone says otherwise well I don't give two fucks because I know it's mine and I know when I published it. Plus I noticed that someone had completely published my story. They didn't even tell me and they didn't even give the link to the original, though I'm not entirely mad because that is very childish. It just upsets me in a way but hey what done is done and I can't do anything about it.

But anyway, I have made another account on here. Since I had lost my information for this account before now. My new account is this: http://www.wattpad.com/user/ThisHellaQuirkyGay

I won't be deleting this account, I'll keep this one to write Creepypasta stories, so this story won't be the only one. I'll come up with a few others so i hope you all will like them and stay supportive.

So thank you all so much and expect other stories from me soon!

*update*

Alright so I have no idea as to what to write now. And due to this I'm letting you guys decide on what I should write next. This is a one time thing so you guys should take the opportunity and chance that you're getting now. I will leave the link, but before you recommend please make sure to read through all of the things before you comment. Otherwise I will ignore it if I see that you decided to recommend the one thing I don't want to write for at the moment.

Here you go: https://www.wattpad.com/story/41671375-recommendations-for-new-story