Chapter 8

'Blood...' Why was Nathaniel bleeding? Quickly I looked up to see Chris or 'dad'. He had just whipped Nathaniel on the back with a small, thin, and pointy tree branch. Throughout all of my years of knowing him he had never touched his own child. "Why did you never tell us about this?!" He yelled, pretty much talking to Nathaniel. His cries only got louder as he got whipped once again, the small thin flesh of his back ripped and he bled more. "You knew about it and never once did it occur to you to tell us?!" I could tell that he was infuriated, before he gave Nathaniel another slash on the back I placed my hands on the spot and it slashed along my fingers and the back of my other hand. I gritted my teeth so I kept from making any sounds of pain. "It would have just been better if we would have had Jeff kill Nathan! He's useless just like you!"

That was it, so they didn't want any of us. That was fine by me! I shut my eyes tightly, I started to push myself away from him. I opened my eyes ready to run only to have them widen in fear. I held Nathaniel close to me as Chris pointed a gun at us. "You're not worth being kept alive anymore! Well it was nice knowing you!" He said before pulling the trigger.

I shut my eyes tightly, and quickly turned over so Nathan was right under me. All I heard was the gunshot and then everything went silent. I didn't want to open my eyes in fear of seeing either that I had gotten shot, though I of course didn't feel any pain at all. I felt Nathaniel clutch tightly onto my shirt, meaning that I was still alive. Slowly opening my eyes I saw a shaking Nathan. I then slowly turned around, nothing hurt, I wasn't bleeding.

Sitting up I stared in shock as I saw that Jeff had stabbed Chris in the chest right where his heart was. The bullet had landed a foot away from me. Nathaniel had his eyes closed so he didn't see anything. "Heh, poor dumbass. Thought I was going to let him get away with this." He let out a dark laugh, before pulling the knife away from the body. It slumped down to the floor and he placed his knife into his pocket. I gently patted Nathaniel on the back, he flinched in my arms due to the slashes on his back. I bit my lip before looking back at Jeff. "You ready?" He asked, I stared at him blankly. "Ready for what?" He didn't answer. "We're going now." He took a few steps, "Fine! Just give me a minute." I said making him stop in his tracks.

Quickly I got up and ran into the house, trying to find Sasha so she could take care of Nathaniel. Finally I found her she was just closing the front door. "Sasha! Could you please treat Nathaniel? I'll be right back." I said before I handed him to her, making her drop her bag and just take him. "What? Why?" I stopped when I was about to leave the room, I bit my lip before saying. "Chris slashed his back and almost shot us. Jeff killed him though. So, now please...just take care of him while I'm gone." I quickly ran out and met up with Jeff, he had been leaning against the tree. "Let's go." He simply said as he pushed himself off the tree and started to walk. I followed right behind him, placing the hood of my sweater over my head as we walked. I stared at the ground not saying anything. Of course Jeff didn't mind that I wasn't saying at all.

"...Who are you going to kill?" I finally broke the silence, he just grunted in response. Rolling my eyes, I wiped them with my sleeves seeing as I still had tear stains on my face. I still didn't know why the hell I was even doing what this fucking killer was telling me to do. And I was like totally okay with it. Well in all reality I wasn't! I had to do it or we all would die! What do you think I could have done? Either die or follow him. Well the answer was to follow him and go along with whatever he wanted.

I started to loose myself in my thoughts, I was thinking about what Sasha was going to tell me when I got home, was Jeff even going to keep his promise? Was I going to be okay? When would I be free of him? Was I going to get caught by the police? All of these questions built up in my mind and before I knew it I was being pulled by the arm and over a fence. Blinking a bit I saw that we were standing in front of a window that belonged to a pretty light blue house. Guess this was were he was going to kill. Opening the window he quickly climbed in and I followed, though it took me a while seeing as I wasn't trained in climbing windows like Jeffrey was.

Once I finally climbed in I didn't see Jeff anywhere, meaning that he had either gone to a different room or headed upstairs. Slowly I looked around the first floor being seeing that he must have probably gone upstairs. I walked up the stairs as quietly as I could, getting soft squeaks from the floor boards in the process. Once I made it to the top I looked around and saw a door slightly opened. '(_Name_), you're not going to like this at all.' I thought to myself as I made my way towards the room.

Pushing the door more I saw Jeff standing there, in front of a man no older than his 50s. I just stared blankly at him, he was going to kill an innocent man. I swallowed softly, it made Jeff turn his head around and looked at me. "I would advise you to close your eyes." He said lowly before turning back around and placing his hand over his victim's mouth. Causing the man to start to wake up, his forever smile twitched and I grew slightly wider as the man opened his eyes and widened them. He let out a muffled scream, "Hey, buddy I think I hear a nap calling your name. I think it's time for you to...Go. To. Sleep." I watched as Jeff removed his hand from the man's mouth and dug his knife into the stomach of the man, pulling it down along ripping his stomach in two. I felt like the vile from my stomach was going to spill out. The man yelled out in pain and looked over at me. "Please...help...me.."

My eyes started to get teary once again, 'I'm sorry.' I mouth as I watched him nod once before Jeff slit his throat. Tears started to fall to the ground, I held in my sobs as I clenched my jaw and my hands turns into fists. My nails digging into my palm which made me bleed. I couldn't believe that I was doing this! I was disgusted by myself, how could I help a monster like him?!

Jeff turned around and just stared at me, "I told you to cover your ey-" "You shut your face!" I cut him off as I walked over to the mutilated man and spat on him, touched all possible items in the room, leaving my fingerprints along with my blood. Once I was done I walked over to the door of the room and punched the wall right next to the door frame. Tears just wouldn't stop. 'Stop fucking crying already! I feel so fucking disappointed in how weak you are!' I told myself, I started to walk downstairs. I walked over to the window and climbed out of it, I was pretty sure that Jeff was following me because I could hear footsteps behind me. Why couldn't he just leave me alone! I did what he wanted already!

I continued to cry all the way home, I didn't know why I couldn't stop...I felt all broken and unfixable. I just wanted to die at the moment...why did that man have to even die?!

I reached my house and headed for the backward, Jeff was still following though and so I stopped in my tracks, in front of the back door. "Tell me...W-Why did you k-kill that man?" He didn't answer, "I asked...Why, did y-you kill that man?" Still no answer, anger just built in me as more tears ran down my face. Quickly I turned around and looked at Jeff, "Tell me! Why kill that man?! What did you gain from it?!" He just stared at me with those eyes that just bored into your soul and his everlasting smile twitched a little but he didn't say anything. My patience was just running out now. "What the fuck did you gain from killing him?! Was there even a fucking reason to kill?!" Silence overtook everything before it was finally broken by him. "I did the world a favor." I gave him a 'what the fuck' face. 'Did the world a favor?! By killing someone?! How the fuck is that a favor for the world? I knew it he's just plainly insane! He's a fucking monster!'

I chuckled softly, "Alright, then why did you kill Jennifer?" Again he didn't answer. "Tell me! What was your damn fucking reason to kill Jennifer?! She didn't do anything! Oh, wait let me guess. You did the world a favor by killing her too! Huh? Is that it?!" I was seriously going crazy at the moment. I didn't think my mind could take this anymore, I felt like it was just going to explode. "I did you a favor." Was all he said before he ran away, I didn't even see him move, it was as if he had disappeared. 'Did me a favor? Haha! Was he seriously kidding me!' "Doing me a favor! I can definitely see how she was a threat to me! Go rot in hell you asshole!"

That's it I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly ran inside and headed for my room. Tears still streaming down my face, I felt exhausted and dehydrated from the many tears that I had shed in such a small amount of time. Locking the door to my room and not even bothering to take off my shoes I climbed into bed and hid under the covers as I cried myself to sleep. I didn't know if I was going to last much longer. All I could do now was wait...wait for some other fucked up thing that Jeff was going to do...that was the only thing I could do anyway.

(8th chapter. Thanks for reading. Comment, vote, follow, and tell you favorite aunt to read this story and to have fun dealing with all the feels!)