Chapter Thirteen

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER: House of memories by Panic At The Disco

-------------

"When was the last time we went out?" Jack asked Alex, Zack and Rian as he pulled on his hoodie. The shoot had just finished up and the guys were getting ready to leave. Alex was stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my middle and his chin resting on my shoulder.
"Not a clue." Rian replied to Jack who was making kissy faces at Alex.
"Let's go out and get absolutely drunk off our faces." Jack grinned. Alex looked up and a smile appeared on his face.
"Sounds like a plan." Zack shrugged.
"I'm inviting Cassadee." Rian smiled before looking at me. "Holly, fancy getting drunk with us tonight?"
"Of course!" I grinned. Alex squeezed me tightly before checking the time on his phone.
"Okay it's five pm. Let's meet at seven at my place." Alex said. The guys nodded and one by one we each left. I climbed into the passenger seat of Alex's car and he drove fast back to my apartment.
"Are you getting changed at your place?" I asked him. The car came to a stop and the shadow of the apartment building covered us.
"Yeah." He replied. I climbed out the car and walked around to his window which he lowered automatically. "Get ready at yours and drive to my place." He said.
"Okay." I smiled before leaning over to kiss him.
"I'll see you in a second babe." He grinned before driving away.

As soon as I got inside my apartment I took a wine glass from the cupboard above the sink and half filled it with wine. The dark red liquid ran down my throat smoothly and I had to stop myself drinking the entire glass quickly. I couldn't drink anymore than this if I was driving. The first thing I did when I entered my bedroom was pick up my laptop and sit it on my dressing table. I opened up Skype and called Adia who answered immediately. House of memories by Panic At The Disco blasted through the speakers as did Adias angelic voice as she sang along. I quickly joined in despite the fact it would be delayed when she heard it and once the song finished we both laughed.
"That's our song okay?' She grinned.
"Agreed." I replied as she reached behind her to turn off her speakers.
"What are you up to tonight?" She asked.
"Well I was at a photo shoot with Alex earlier and the guys have planned to get drunk tonight and invited me too. I'm not sure the exact plans but I'm headed to Alex's around six thirty, although if I'm ready earlier I'll head over then."
"Good plan." Adia sighed before burping loudly. "Excuse me."
"You're so attractive honey." I laughed.
"Oh I know." She grinned before picking up her other laptop and loading up a familiar game.
"Adia. You realise that game is aimed at ten year olds." I said as my eyebrows knit together.
"Yup." She responded as she continued to play Papas Freezeria. I rolled my eyes at my funny friend.
"So instead of talking to your bestie friend in the whole entire world you play computer games." I pouted.
"Looks like it." She shrugged. Again, I rolled my eyes before standing up from the stool I'd been sat on and walking towards my messy wardrobe. I wasn't sure if we were staying at Alex's or going to a bar so I wasn't sure what to wear. Instead of guessing I reached into my back pocket to pull out my phone. Adia mumbled something about rude customers as I typed out my message.

HOLLY: Dress code for tonight?
ALEX: Anything you want. Pretty sure we're staying at mine anyway.
HOLLY: Okay. I'll be over at 6:30
ALEX: See you then gorgeous x

I reached back into the chaos that was my wardrobe and picked out a tight fitting white skirt and a red tank top. I tucked my top into my skirt and pulled a pair of beaten up white converse from the bottom drawer of my wardrobe - I wasn't going to wear them out but I couldn't drive in the stiletto heels I'd picked to wear. I slipped my feet into them before sitting back down in front of my dressing table to do my makeup. Adia was still completely emerged in her computer game and payed me no attention as I applied a thick layer of my Ivory foundation. I decorated my eyes with simple winged liner and filled in my lips a dark red colour. As I attempted to fix my false lashes in place, Adia's attention shifted back to me.
"Really Holly?" She sighed. "It's just a boy."
"I know, but he's not just a guy Adia - he's Alex and he's so sweet." I replied as I stuck the final eyelash in place and stared at my friend who was lying on her bed with her hands supporting her chin.
"You said that about the last one." She said in a sing song voice.
"Alex is different."
"How? Holls I just don't you getting hurt babe."
"I know Adia and I love you." I smiled as I took a final sip from my glass. Adia grinned at me and blew a kiss.
"And you know I love you." She replied before a devilish smirk replaced her grin. "Have you fucked him yet?"
"Adia!" I groaned. "God you sound like Jack!"
"But have you?" She persisted.
"No! We've been a couple literally two days!"
"So? You might have fucked before that." She shrugged.
"We've come close to it several times." I admitted, watching my friend sit upright and put all her attention on me.
"What happened?!"
"I asked him to stop."
"Holly! Why? You've almost slept with Alex Gaskarth several times and haven't! I don't understand why not!"
"I'm not ready yet." I told her with a sigh.
"Ohhh..." Adia trailed off. "I love you."
I giggled before looking up at my clock. "Babe is six fifteen, I gotta go. I love you so very much and I miss you."
"Ahh, okay I love you too and I'll see you soon!" She laughed before blowing me a kiss and hanging up. As I stared into my now dark laptop screen I felt tears prick in my eyes. I really did miss her.
"You're not allowed to cry. You'll smudge you're eyeliner." I muttered before running a hand through my hair, taking one final glimpse at myself in the mirror and picking up my stilettos.

Ten minutes later I was stood on Alex's doorstep. I'd replaced my old converse with my stiletto heels so I had gained at least five inches in height and I hoped it would be enough that Alex wouldn't have to bend down to kiss me.

I knocked on the door and seconds later Alex came into view. He threw the door open and I heard his sharp intake of breath.
"H-hi." He choked out after a second of looking me up and down.
"Hey." I replied. Secretly, I was relieved I wasn't the only one who had dressed up a little bit for the occasion. Alex had kept on the same skinny jeans from before but thrown on a navy blue button up shirt with white print and he looked incredible. He still stood in the doorway, staring at me whilst I sent him a confused look. "Are you gonna let me in or shall I stand here all night?" I teased before he grabbed my wrist, pulled me inside and captured my lips with his. The kiss was rough and I had no idea where his sudden need for me had come from. I heard the front door close and I was pushed back against the wall. His hands went from my waist to my butt and I carefully pulled them back up to my hips however seconds later they'd returned so I gave up trying to move them again. He moved his lips down my jaw onto my neck and kissed the purple hickey he'd given me earlier before pulling away from me to stare me in the face.
"You're so beautiful." He murmured. I was surprised that none of my lipstick had transferred onto his lips which were slightly swollen from kissing me so forcefully.
"Thank you." I whispered before looking up, into his eyes.
"No you don't get it. You're so beautiful but not in just how you look, everything about you is beautiful and I'm so scared because I have so many feelings towards you all at once."
"Babe, how much have you had to drink already?" I asked him. He looked guilty for a second before smirking.
"A beer and some shots."
"That explains it." I smiled before pressing a kiss to his cheek. I took his hand and we walked into the kitchen where Alex had filled the table with various bottles of alcohol and his expensive sound system was set up and ready to go. Immediately I grabbed his laptop and pressed play on his music. After Midnight by Blink 182 played through the speakers and I quickly took both of Alex's hands and pulled him close, singing the words as loud as I could. He smiled before joining in and squeezing my hands.

Two hours and several drinks later I was stood on the couch with Cassadee, singing at the top of my lungs with her arm wrapped around my middle. I wasn't massively drunk but I knew I was going to wake up with a headache in the morning. The song ended and Cassadee let me go. Rian helped her down and then Zack offered his hand to me. I could see Jack and Alex sat on the kitchen counter talking so I placed my hand in Zack's and allowed him to help me down. As soon as I felt Zack's fingers close around my hand Alex's eyes were on me. When my feet were back on the ground I automatically let go of his hand and smiled at Alex. He didn't return my smile and instead helped himself to another drink. Zack followed my gaze and shook his head. Alex looked pissed and I couldn't understand why. Zack had only helped me down from the couch it wasn't like I'd kissed him. Slowly I approached Alex who was gulping down the beer in his hand whilst Jack cheered him on. A Good Charlotte song started playing so I took the now empty beer bottle from my boyfriends hands and entwined our fingers. I lead him away from the drinks table and began singing along to The Chronicles of Life and Death. Alex seemed to relax as he pressed his forehead against mine and mouthed the words before he kissed me gently. Once he'd pulled away I took a deep breath and looked straight into his eyes.
"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded and opened his mouth to reply before Cassadee cut him off.
"Time for some group photos!" She cheered, grabbing my wrist and pulling me back towards the couch we'd been stood on earlier. In her tipsy state she'd managed to set up her camera on a tripod and get Rian, Zack and Jack agree to taking photos. We were lined up with Zack and Jack knelt at the front. Alex and I were stood behind Jack who was having difficulty staying knelt upright and was complaining about feeling sick. Alex wrapped one arm around my waist and I put both my arms around his middle. He posed with his lips on my cheek as the photo was taken and then we took more pictures pulling silly faces and smiling. As soon as Cassadee was finished with our mini photo shoot Jack began complaining about his stomach again. Rian joked about him drinking too much before the skunk haired boy ran from us towards the bathroom. There was a gap in the music and we all heard him throw up noisily.
"You're on vomit duty this time." I smirked at Alex who groaned before going to join his friend.

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry, I know it's shit but it's a filler because I've been so busy with exams! Only three left now though!xoxo