NewScapePro X SGC Baberien -I'll take care of you-

Start from the beginning

I look on the internet, and found picture of a little owl, who's getting pet by someone. I atatch it to my message, hoping it will cheer him up.

 I atatch it to my message, hoping it will cheer him up

So, that's done. I'm going to pack up some stuff, so I can make video's when I'm there.

Wait, why am I so protective over him? I know he is a good friend, but that's no reason to react like I do now.

My mind drifted of to Cory, lying in bed, with red doots all over him. Well, he won't look like that, but it's just how I image sick people.

Cory, in my arms, sleeping agains my bare chest...

I turn red by the thought. What the heck was that?! Why did I think of him in that way? I shake my head, I just need to focus on getting to Cory, luckly he lives in the same town as I do. I pack some thing in a backpack and go to my car and drive off.

One hour later

I arrive at Cory's house around half past twelve, and I notice that the curtons are up and the windows closed. I walk up to the frontdoor and knock on it.

No response...

I tryed to open the door, but that didn't work either. I walked around the house, and saw 1 window standing open. If I remember corectly, that is the window to Cory's bedroom. I looked around, and saw a tree who was standing right next to the drainpipe.

If I climb up this tree, and continue climbing up it, until I could reach the drainpipe. I climbed up to his window, and jumped in.

Inmidedly I saw that Cory was sleeping, curled up in a ball and in pain. He was clenching his stommic and his face had an painfull expresion.

I feel so bad for him, he's always jolly and happy, but now he's in so much pain, or at least it looks like it. I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. I'm going to make some soup to begin with, I don't think he has eaten in a while.

30 minutes later, I had a bowl of damping chickensoup in my hands. I make the door to his bedroom open and walk in. Cory was still fast asleep, but he needs to wake up, so he can eat.

I sit besides him and try to wake him up.

Cory's POV

"Hey there, my name is Nick, what's yours?" The guy who was sitting in front of me in class turned around and asked me this. I almost knocked my bag of the table.
His spikey brown hair, his (What color eyes does Nick have??) eyes, he was a dreamy handsome guy. He was one of the jocks I knew that, and I was just a simple, average person.

"M-my name is C-Cory." I awnser him, hidding myself in my sweater. I can't speak to someone who's just so far out of my reach.

"Well Cory, nice to meet you! Do you mind if I'm sitting next to you? I can't stand the person next to me." He asked. I almost fainted. He, wanted, to, sit, next, to, me?!

"G-go ahead." I say quickly. Nick smiled and sat down next to me. He suddenly leamed over and said...

"Cory, wake up time!" I opend my eyes, and shut them again. The light in my room was on and someone was sitting beside me. I open my eyes again. To my suprise I see Nick, sitting beside me, just like in my dream, exept we're not students anymore.

"Nick? Wha-ow, my head- what are you doing here?" I ask him, trying to sit up, which was killing my head and stommic. Nick just smiled and helped me sitting up.

"I thought I would come over and help you." Nick said, as he hold a bowl of something for me. As I look in it, I see chickensoup.

"T-that wasn't nesasery." I say, my face going red. I don't know why, but it seem so unreal.

"Just let me help you." Nick said. He puts the bowl down and he begins to feed me, spoon by spoon. I turn even more red because of this, him feeding me like a little child.
When I finished the soup, Nick smiled at me.

"I need to record some video's, so..." He puts his index- and middle finger under my chin and tilts my head up, so I have to look into his beautiful, endless eyes. I'm as red as a tomato right now, we are so close. "Please, don't do anything that could hurt you." Nick ended and smiled at me, and then he leaves the room.

Night time

Nick's POV

I was fast asleep, until I heard a door opening. I sit up and look towards were the sound came from. I see Cory, standing in his pj's, looking guilty.

"N-Nick? Are you awake?" He wispers.

"Yes, what's the matter Cory, do you have a stommic ache?" I ask him.

"No, I-I just can't sleep, so I wanted to asks if you-"

"Wanted to sleep with you? Like that time when we were at a sleepover and you couldn't sleep?" I can't se much now it is dark, but I can see Cory's face going red and he noods.

I stand up, just remembering I didn't sleep with my shirt on. I smile and walk up to Cory, who turned even redder by seeing me. I just love how he's so shy, even afther we've know each other for so many years.

Yes, I said love, I reliced it when I fed him his soup. It just felt so right for some reason. I like his goldlike hair, the way he is smaller than me, just him in general.

"Well, do you wanna come or not?" I said. He noods and comes into his room. I lay down first, and he crolws into the bed next. He tryed to not touch me, but I put my arm around his neck and pulled him closer. He now lays with his head in my chest, and I can feel him smile against my bare skin.

I can't see his face, but he cuddles up in my chest and I hear is breathing going slowly.

"I love you, I love you so much." I wisper into his hair, kissing his forhead. He stops with breathing for a moment, but then he goes on.

"I love you too, more than you can imagen." he said quietly, and we both fall to sleep...

LEAVE A SUGGESTION IN THE COMMENTS, MAYBE IT WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

JUST PUT UP THE SHIPNAME (OR JUST THE YOUTUBERS) AND WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM DOING!!!