Chapter 30: I'm Sorry

Bellamy POV:

I wake up and feel so hungover and I'm not even in my house. I look to my right and I see Maria. She opens her eyes and I look at me. She sits up and looks in front of her.

Maria:"No no no no NO!"

Bellamy:"This is bad. Real bad. Why did we."

Maria:"I knew something would fuck something up. I didn't know it would of been me."

She covers herself with the blanket.

Bellamy:"I've already seen you before, no need to hide it."

After finishing that sentence she punches me really hard in the arm.

Maria:"Clarkes gonna kill us."

She gets up and goes to the washroom. I put my clothes on and wait for her to get out.

Bellamy:"HURRY UP! We have school."

She walks out and ties up he hair.
We leave the house and we say goodbye.
30 minutes later I arrive and I see Clarke. I grab my phone and text Maria.
___________________________________

Bellamy- Did you tell Clarke?

●●●

Maria- No. I've ignored her and don't tell a god damn soul. Don't text me okay.

●●●

Bellamy- Okay. Okay.
___________________________________

I quietly pass Clarke and when I hear my name I run inside.

Clarke POV:

I stand there talking with Monty and Jasper. I turn to see Bellamy walking away.

Clarke:"Bellamy!"

He dosen't turn around but he runs instead.

Clarke:"What the?"

Monty:"Did you hear about Bellamy last night?"

Clarke:"What?"

Jasper:"Apparently he slept with someone."

Clarke:"He sleeps with alot of people."

Monty:"Clarke."

Jasper:"You should find out yourself. Ask Bellamy or Any close friends of yours."

I look at them weridly snd I'm confused. I walk inside and go to my first class. I walk in and see Octavia talking on the phone.

Octavia:"I gotta go Lincoln. Love you."

She hang up and looks at me.

Clarke:"Who did bellamy sleep with?"

Octavia:"He sleeps with alot of people. He stayed the night to whoever he slept with. He didn't get back till 8 and I left and he ran inside, not saying a thing. There's been rumors though."

Clarke:"Who."

Octavia:"You should ask them yourself. There a 3 people he could of slept with. People who you saw at the party."

Clarke:"Raven...Harper...Maria."

Octavia:"Ask the first and last one."

I stare at her and then we start class.
Class flies by fast and I run to Art class. I run in and see that Bellamy isn't there. I sit down and draw. After drawing a Infinity symbol people walk in and Bellamy is with them. He walks by me snd sits down without looking at me or even noticing I'm there.

Mr Kane:"Alright students. Prom is in a week and I'm guessing all of you are wearing something. Draw what you are wearing."

I start drawing my dress. I see Bellamy Is drawing his Suit too. Pretty nice as a drawing.