Chapter 10: The Fight.

Bellamys POV:

In the morning---

I drive to clarkes house but I stop two houses down.
I see Clarke walk out...with Finn.

My smile turns upside down and Clarke enters his truck. He sees me in my truck and he smiles and evil smile and I was about to get out of my truck to hurt him but I stop and realise Clarkes in the car and I don't want to show her that side of me...

I turn my truck around and drive to school.

Clarke POV:

I walk into my 2nd class, Art and sit in my seat. No bellamy in sight and Raven comes running in.

Raven: CLARKE GET OUT HERE NOW!

I rush towards her and I follow her down the stairs and outside, There is a crowd of people surrounding something.I push through the crowd and I see...Finn and Bellamy Fighting.

I see bellamy punch finn right in the nose and finn falls and bellamy keeps kicking him while he lays down.

Clarke: "BELLAMY!"

I grab his arm and he look around at me with his hand formed into a fist about to punch me.

Clarke: "Bellamy..."

He looks at me with his nose, cheek and head bleeding. His fist goes down and his eyes water. I look at finn and raven checks if he's okay. She nods at me and I drag bellamy into the boys bathroom.

I cover my eyes with my hands.

Bellamy:"Clarke..."

I don't look and him and I get some paper roll and puts water on it. I move bellamy to the counter and I put the watered paper and dab his nose to take the blood away.

Bellamy:"Clarke talk to me."

I ignore him and keep cleaning his face.

Bellamy:"Please clarke talk to me, look at me please, I'm sorry I didn't want you to see me like this"

Clarke:"you should of thought of that about fighting finn and You think thats the only reason I'm not talking to you."

He looks at me and waits for me to talk.

Clarke: 1. You beat my friend up 2. Yes, you scared me being the way you just were but the 3rd reason is you were going to punch me, you had ur fist ready...If I wasn't the person who grabbed you, you would of punched them and thats the thing that scares me the most."

Bellamy:"Clarke..."

Clarke:"YOU REALLY SCARED ME BELLAMY, Why just why did you hurt finn. WHY?"
I started shouting and tears formed in my eyes.

Bellamy:"He pissed me off, he..he makes me so mad like he always does, before you came into my life, I've tried so hard to not hurt him. I tried so hard and I couldn't take it, I made sure that you weren't there to see me like that but...you did and I'm truly sorry.

A tear falls from his face and I start crying and I cover my face with my hands and I can't take it anymore and I leave the room. He chases after me and he grabs my arm.

Bellamy:"Clarke please"

I pull away.

Clarke: "Don't talk to me...Just I don't, not right now. I'm DONE! I'm going to make sure finn is okay."

Everyone around us stares and push through the crowd and I walk off crying.

'I over reacted I know but I can't talk to bellamy anymore.'I walk to the bathroom and I stand there with my hands covering my face.
I hear the door open and Octavia and Raven walks in.

Raven: "Clarke?"

Octavia:"Oh Clarke"

Clarke:" He scared me, he really did."

I stare at them and they rush to me and they give me a hug.

Clarke: Wheres finn, is he okay?

Raven: hes in his car and yes he's fine but I would go see him.

I nod and leave the bathroom and rush outside to see finn.I approach his car and I see him.

Clarke:"Finn?"

Finn:" Hey Princess, How do I look?"

Clarke:"Horrible"

He laughs and I hug him.

Finn:"I'm sorry I didn't want this to happen."

Clarke:"What Happened?"

Finn:"We started talking and I just Brang up your name and BAM, he punches me."

Clarke:"I'm so sorry I didn't show up sooner to stop him."

He come close to me and kisses me.
I push back and look at him shocked and than from the corner of my eye I see bellamy. He walks to his car, punches his car and drives away.

What just happened, I don't know what just happened.

Clarke:" I cant stay here... I'm sorry."

Finn:"It's okay, I didn't mean to do that."

Clarke:"I'll see ya around."

I go to my locker,grab my bag and I walk home, wiping my eyes.

Hope you enjoyed that 😃 Longer than usual but I thought, why now.