Chapter 11: A Week later.

Clarke POV:

A Week after, everyone in school is still looking at me. I go through the halls feeling so awkward and I go into my first class and Octavia isn't there because she is sick. Which is horrible, when I need someone right now. The bell rings and I walk to my next class.

I walk into my class and realises I'm late.

Mr. Kane: Clarke, your late for the 4th time this week.

Clarke: I know, I'm truly sorry.

Mr.Kane: I'll talk to you after class.

I nod and walk to my chair next to bellamy. He dosen't look at me and I don't look at him.

Mr.Kane:" Alright students, Today I will be partnering you and you will draw the other person."

Clarke:"Oh I love this" I whisper.

Mr Kane calls out:
"Heather and Monroe, Scott and Stiles, Kira and Allison, Miller and Aaron, Murphy and Wells, Bellamy and Clarke..."

I sit there without saying a word. We both sigh and look at eachother and start drawing.

After 50 minutes of Sketching, I highlight and time in up. Time to show bellamy my sketch of him.

Mr.Kane:" On the count of 3 you turn your notebooks to face you partner. 1...2...3"

We turn turn our notebooks and I gasp.
It's a really nice picture of me, my hair is right and the way my face is formed is corrected. I smirk and he shows a little smile back. Thats the first time we have smiled at eachother for a whole week.

Clarke:" So how's O?

Bellamy:" She okay, she's just got the flu so she should be back tomorrow or Thursday."

I nod

Clarke:" Your drawing of me is really nice."

Bellamy:"Well thanks it's really easy when your drawing something beautiful. Yours is nice too"

I smile and think 'He just called me beautiful...'

The bell rings and I walk up to Mr.Kane.

Mr.Kane:"So Clarke I need a good reason why you have been late 4 times this week."

We sit down and I explain.

Clarke:" To be honest, I go to the bathroom and breath, so many people are looking at me and spreading rumors and it sucks."

Mr.Kane: I heard about you and Bellamy, thats why I paired you up."

Clarke:"Wait, you paired us off on purpose?"

Mr.Kane:" Before you two had your fight, you two were the happiest people I have ever met, you both haven't talked in a whole week and it seemed so quiet in here and i need to get some talking happening between you too."

I smile and laugh.
Clarke:"Thank you Mr.Kane,I appreciate that."

Mr.Kane: You know, ill bring a cup of coffee in tomorrow for you so you can arrive here earlier and you can breath here with a cup of coffee."

Clarke:" Haha thank you. Ill try to arrive early."

Mr.Kane:"you better, goodbye Clarke, I'll see you tomorrow."

I wave and leave the room to go meet up with raven and finn. I get my food and sit at the table with Raven,finn,Monty,jasper and Harper sitting around the table.

Raven:" Hey, Where were you?"

Clarke:" I had a nice talk with Mr.Kane and he helped me out"

She nods and we all start talking and laughing.

After lunch, I walk to math with Raven and we sit there talking till class starts.

Mr.Clair:" Alright students, after this class everyone is going home before of some risk storm warnings."

Everyone cheers and claps there hands.

We continue with the lesson and the bell rings. I look outside to see its poring rain.

I get my bag and jacket and start walking home, I'm about to cross the road when a truck stops me. The trucks window opens and Bellamy is there in the drivers seat.

Bellamy:" Hey princess"

I look up with my hair over my face and rain getting in my eyes.

Bellamy:"Get in"

Clarke:"No, I'm fine thanks."

Bellamy:"You can't ignore me forever you now."

Clarke:"Well maybe I can"
I start walking agian and A girls voice comes out of his truck.

I turn to see Monroe yelling and waving.

Really bellamy, Monroe, one of the biggest sluts in school.

Bellamy:"Clarke!"

Clarke:" Oh My God FINE!"
I walk around his truck and I get in the passengers seat with monroe between me and bellamy.
We arrive to my house and he tells monroe to stay in the truck. He walk to the front of my house.

Clarke:" Really?"

Bellamy:" What?"

Clarke:" Octavia said you go for girls for sex or to show off! But you could of picked anyone else and you pick monroe."

Bellamy:" Okay your not my mother or my girlfriend, so I can do what the hell I want."

Clarke:"What ever bellamy, I thought you were trying to change, but I guess not."

Bellamy:" Clarke..."

I open the door and enter my house, I turn around and slam the door into his face.

Bellamy:" She's still mad at me..."

I hear him say before his voice fades.
I sit against the door and put my head in my knees.
I really miss bellamy, but I keep ignoring him and stupid stuff happens. I hope we can become friends again, I really hope.