Chapter 8: The Hang Over

Bellamy POV:

I wake up, hearing the sound of someone running to the bathroom. I get up and open my bedroom room door and Knock on the bathroom door.

* KNOCK KNOCK *

Bellamy: "Hey you aright in there."

I hear the toilet flush, and the door opens. Clarke is standing there, with a pale face and tierd eyes.

Clarke:" No I feel so shitty right now."

I look at her and hug her. She hugs me back and we stand there hugging for about 5 Minutes before Clarke turns around and rushes into the Bathroom agian and she is sick agian.

I Sigh and I wait for her to get out. She stands out agian

Clarke:" I should of stopped drinking last night."

Bellamy:" That what I said haha"

She smiles and we both go into the kitchen.

Bellamy:" Want something to help your hangover."

She nods and she sits on the counter.
I take 12 hour hang over drink that I kept for myself, but she honestly needs it more than me.

I open the bottle and give it to her. She takes it and drinks it.

Clarke:" Blah, that's horrible."

Bellamy:" Haha yeah I know, It really helps though, I'm uhhh really sorry about the other day."

Clarke looks down.

Clarke:" No I'm sorry, I over reacted and you don't need to tell me shit"

Bellamy:" No, I shouldn't of yelled at you and said I never wouldn't tell you anything. I trust you, even if I've only known u for 2 weeks haha"

We both laugh and Octavia walks in.

Octavia:" Could you two be any more louder. She says with her hand on her head.

I think she has a hangover too.

2 Hours later-

Clarke POV:

Finn:" Okay so are we going to clean this cabin or what?"

We all look around seeing cups and confetti everywhere.

Clarke:" Well that would be a good idea."

We all Start cleaning and Dance to the music we put on.

Raven:" We totally need to have a party hear agian."

Clarke:" Yes, but next time not gonna get so drunk" I wink at Bellamy.

He laughs and nods.