Chapter 20: Party Kisser.

Murphys POV:

I stand next to my counter table of my kitchen with the door open so whoever arrives early to the party, can come in.

I set out beers and Monroe walks in.

Murphy:"What are you doing here?"

Monroe:"It's a party, Everyone's welcome:"

I role my eyes and continue to place beer out.

Monroe:"You know Clarke is going to be here...with Bellamy, she's taking him away from you."

Murphy:"What are you saying?"

Monroe:"You know Bellamy loves Clarke, and after they tell eachother they love each other, your best friend will be pulled away from you...because of a skanky girl like her."

I look at her.

Murphy:"Im guessing you wanna plan to take bellamy away from her."

Monroe:"It's not like I'm gonna pull him away from you. You probably will have him more than me, if we get Clarke away from him.
Hes a tough cookie, but cookies can break and Bellamys feelings for Clarke can break if you...Get her that drunk and make out with her..."

Murphy:"Hell no, I'm not kissing Clarke, I bearly now the girl."

Monroe:"Well then get to know her then, here some stuff you can put in her drink, its effective, she dosent pass out, she just becomes really drunk and well high."

I look down at the pills and put them in my pocket.

Murphy:"Fine, If I get my gang back together you have a deal."

We shake hands and Monroes grin widens.

Monroe:"Okay well, I'll help you out with this cause you have a lot of beer and alcohol to hand out."

Clarke POV:

Octavia,Maria,Raven and I are all dancing in my room and so excited to go to this party.

Octavia:"Time to go ladies, I got my vodka in my purse so if anyone wants some, ask me."

We all nod and walk to Murphys house since it's 2 minutes down the street. After the party we all agreed that all 4 of us are sleeping round my house so we don't have to drive or walk home drunk.

We enter Murphys house with crowds of people standing around, drinking and dancing.

Murphy walk up to me and hands me a drink.

Clarke:"Thanks"

He asks the other girls to follow him so they can get some drinks and I drink some of my beer.

I look around and I can't see Bellamy.
Someone grabs my hips and I turn.

Clarke:"Hey!"
I say angrily

Bellamy:"Oh you vicious princess"

I smile and he checks me out.

Bellamy:"Damn princess, you looking good"

We both laugh and our beers clash together and chug them down.

After 3 hours-

I feel so Drunk I sit on the counter so I don't fall over
Bellamy walks over.

Bellamy:"Oh Hey, Murphy has invited some friends and well us two to spin the bottle."

Clarke:"Ouhhh nice, let's go."

I get up and walk over to the private area where some of Murphys friends are guarding the door, Atom and Sterling.

Bellamy:"Bellamy and Clarke"