Chapter 7: Party Time!

Clarke POV:

I help Octavia get out sleeping bags and general things we use into bellamys truck.

Octavia:"Okay, I think we are done, we better get going or we are going to be late. I'll get a ride with Lincoln and You Clarke will get a ride with Bell okay.

I look up and we both stare at eachother.

Clarke + Bellamy: "Fine"

We all get into out cars and we go for a 10 minute ride to the cabin for the party.

I sit there on my phone in his car while he drives.

Bellamy:" You know, you didn't have to call me an ass because I didn't tell you about me and finn."

Clarke:" Well you don't have to act like a jackass about it, maybe next time just say you don't wanna tell me okay!"
I started shouting half way talking.

He quickly glances at me and I cove my face. He sighs and he turns on the radio.

We sit there with 7 years from lukas graham playing on the radio.

We finally arrive with the whole cabin surrounded with people.

I see Octavia walk up and open the cabin doors and everyone Dives into the cabin.

I exit out of the truck.

Bellamy:" When the party over, we will get all the luggage and put it inside okay."

Clarke:" Okay"

We stare at eachother one last time and we walk oppsite ways.I run to raven and Octavia and we start getting drinks and dancing.

5 Hours Later-

Clarke:"Okay im so tires right now so I'm gonna go sit at the bar okay."

Raven+Octavia:" Okay, if you need us, call us"

I walk over to the bar side and ask for a lemonade, my head is banging because of how many drinks I have been drinking.

After 2 more hours the party gets quiet and everyone is leaving besides some people who are staying Over night. it's Just me,Bellamy,Octavia,Raven,Finn,
Jasper,Monty and Lincoln.

Bellamys POV:

I stand there seeing everyone leave and someone comes behind me and grabs my arm.I turn to see Clarke.

Bellamy:" Your really drunk Arn't you."

Clarke:" Haha Maybe, oh gimme another beer please"

Bellamy:" Yeah no, I'll show you to your room, I already have ur stuff bin there.

Clarke:" Uhhhh I don't wanna."

Bellamy:" Nope, come on."

I grab Clarke by her shoulders and move her to her room. I lay her on her bed and sit next to her.

Clarke:" Uhhh I feel like I'm gonna be sick."

Bellamy:" Well your gonna be puking all morning Clarke.

She looks at me and put her hand through my hair.

Clarke:" You have rally nice hair and a really nice face."

She starts stroking me face.

Bellamy:" Okay let's stop this and you need to sleep."

I put the blanket over her and she hums a song.
I get up and go get her a cup of water.
I give it to her and she drinks abit.
She points at the garbage bin and I pass it to her. She then pukes into the bucket and puts the bin down before closing her eyes and laying down.

I look at her while she sleeps and I kiss her forehead and pull her hair out of her face.

Bellamy:" Goodnight Princess."

I get up seeing Octavia standing there.

Bellamy:" Did you?"

Octavia:" Yup I saw that."

She laughs and we both leave Clarkes room and I take of my shirt off and lay on my own bed and after thinking about clarke, I fall asleep.