t w e l v e

It was soon 1 pm and I said to my ma I'm going out so I left to meet Cry.

- time skippppppp -

I soon entered the mall and sat down in Costa to get a coffee.

"Hey Jack." I jumped and Cry was sat opposite me.

"Cry! You scared me!" I said then took a sip out of my coffee. "Want a drink?"

"Sorry and I'm fine." Cry said.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to hang out with you. I have no friends. Maybe Felix and Ken are friends. I don't know." Cry said.

"I'm your friend." I said and finished my coffee.

"Really? Wow." Cry smiled. I smiled back. "I don't like this place. I know a shop no one goes to. Let's go."

Me and Cry went to the shop and went to the back. I looked at Cry and he looked at me.

"Listen, I like you. I know you're with Mark but still." Cry said. I was shocked. He likes me? Cry leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. I soon realised what I was doing and pulled away.

"I'm s-sorry." Cry stuttered.

"I..." I quickly ran off to home. I got home and sat in my room.

"Jack! Do your homework!" My ma shouted.

"Yeah!" I shouted back. I sighed.

- time skip -

It was Monday. I didn't want to go to school and see Cry. I had to. I got up and got changed and went downstairs. I opened the door.

"Jack, take Stefani to school." My ma said.

"Yeah." Me and Stef walked outside, saying bye to ma.

"Hey." I looked up. Cry.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"I wanna take you guys to school." Cry said.

"Can we?" Stef asked.

"Fine. Get in Stef." Stefani got in Cry's car. Before I could, Cry grabbed my arm.

"I'm sorry for kissing you. You're with Mark. I shouldn't have. I'm sorry." Cry said.

"Let's just go." I muttered. Me and Cry got in and the car. He took us to school.