I Think I Created A Monster

*Finlay's POV*

                          Elijah & I finished lunch then walked downtown to the shopping strip. I need some new clothes & I had money on me. I grabbed his hand & pulled him into a clothing boutique.

"Now I want your opinion on whatever I try on," I wanted something to keep my mind of earlier events.

"You could wear a garbage bag & look wonderful but yes I will give you my undivided attention," he smiled & sat in a chair just near the change rooms.

                         I took several items from different racks then I spotted something that a few days ago I never would've even looked at. I grabbed it putting it under the other items I would try on. I walked past him & entered the change room putting all the clothes on the little hanger that was there. With each outfit I went out to show him & he agreed smiling each time. I put on the last piece that I had found but there was no way I was leaving the change room to show him. I couldn't believe that I was going to buy it but I wasn't about to show him it just yet. Maybe I was ready to go to the next stage in this relationship.

"Elijah, can you come here a moment?" I called out.

"Did you want me to take the other clothes?" he stood in front of the door.

"Sure," I smiled as I opened the door barely to pass him the clothes.

"Is that all of them?" he took them from me.

"No but I'll show you this one later," I giggled & got out of the silky lace material.

He chuckled, "do I really want to know?"

"You will. Could you take them to the counter please & I'll be out in a minute?" I redressed myself & stuck my head out to see if he was looking but instead he was purchasing the items.

"Elijah, you're not supposed to do that," I called out leaving the item in the change room.

"Oops, oh dear, too late now," he got back his credit card from the assistant.

"Do you think you could bring the car around please? I'm feeling a bit tired," I lied.

"Certainly my love, I'll just take these with me. I'll be back shortly," he took the bag with him.

I waited until I knew he was on his way back to the car before I dashed back to the change room grabbing my surprise purchase, "I'll get this too please."

The woman looked at it then back to me, "oh he'll love this. Have you thought about some thigh highs?"

I had no idea what she was talking about, "I'm new to this."

"I'll show you," she took out a catalogue & showed me.

"Ok they look good. Do you have any of those?" I pointed to the long silk robe on the opposite page.

"I sure do," she came out from behind the counter grabbing my size robe & the thigh highs.

"How exactly do I keep these up?" I asked.

"They have a sticky ribbon around near the tops that keep them up but I have a feeling they won't be on you for very long. You are one lucky girl. If you don't mind me saying, your man is hot," she rang up all the items.

"I am lucky & I know he is," I smiled handing her the cash.

She wrapped up the pieces & put them into a black bag so you couldn't see what was in there, "if you're interested, we're getting some new stock in next week. If he likes that, he'll love what's coming. Now go & have fun."