Come On Romeo

*Rebekah's POV*

                            The past few days had gone relatively smooth & I was kind of glad to be living back with my brothers, well more Elijah than Nik, but he was changing; which wasn't a bad thing, not yet anyway. Soon I would be united with my long faithful companion – my bed.

                            There were talks around campus that Thomas Warrington had just up & disappeared. Shame about that though, I knew better. I'm pretty sure that they'll never discover the body but if they do, by some miracle, it would look like he had a heart attack & fell in an awkward way that snapped his neck.

                            The 'bitch twins'  that Finlay has so delicately named, which was something else I would have to find out why she hated these girls so much, sat on either side of me during our lecture. This university thing was actually quite enjoyable. I hoped that when it finished I could land myself an acting job, becoming Ian Somerhalder's leading lady or better still, love interest. Now that would be a perfect career choice.

                             Lunch time arrived & the three of us girls wandered over to the cafeteria to get our lunches. I hope whoever had Fin's class was better than her last lecturer. I planted myself in my usual seat as I saw Fin walking over with a cute sandy blonde guy. He looked familiar but couldn't for the life of me remember where I had seen him before.

"Hey Bekah, you remember Clark don't you?" she slid in the seat next to me & nodding her head for the shady blonde hottie to sit there.

                             I still couldn't for the life of me remember where I'd seen him before & I should remember those piercing electric blue eyes.

I came up blank, well up until Finlay jogged my memory, "first day at the dorm."

Now I remembered, I compelled him to carry my stuff up to the room, "oh yes of course. How have you been Clark?"

"Good thanks," he was so nervous.

"You two are in same class?" why was I stuck for words?

"Yeah, um.... I just want to go get a soda. Does anyone else want one while I'm there?" he couldn't get up any quicker if he tried.

"Yes please Clark," Finlay smiled at him.

"Me too please," I took some money from my purse, handing it to him.

"No, my shout," he left just as fast, leaving the money in my hand.

"Aww, what a sweetie," I watched him head to the drinks machine.

"He is sweet, kind & an all round good guy with a heart of gold," Finlay said, a sparkle in her eyes.

"You're telling me this because," I looked at her knowing she was trying to set the two of us up.

"Because he's all those things & he likes you," she whispered so the other girls didn't hear her.

"Well since you put it that way, I guess if he asked me out on a date I would consider it," I pretended to file to my nails.

"You won't regret it," she sprung up & down on her seat like a little kid.

"For your sake, I hope not," I nudged her playfully.

"I know you love me," she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yes I do, lucky for you," I did the same to her.